Reviews for Him
lookmeintheeyesnickjonas chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
aw your oneshots are so sweet:)) and well written! x
HashtagPsych0123 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
i like this story...at first i was like:"oh no!poor mitchie". then i was like"bad dan!i hate you" then later i was like"go shane!rescue mitchie!" then after that i was like"go mitchie tell him!he obviously likes you back!even if you dont tell him you're gunna end up together anyways so why hide it?" then at the end i was like"woohoo go smitchie!" haha...i am so weird!but great story!
CookieMonsterWillRuleTheWorld chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
naw, its so sweet!

~hezza~
Shippo7777 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Aw, my favorite part was the phone call, Shane just sounded super worried! It was so cute. (And I realize I'm using 'cute' alot when I'm reading your stories, oops, haha)

Anyway, moving on, haha, I also really like Shane's reaction to the blood, actually, you know what, I like the whole thing!

You have a way with words, haha, :D

Bye!
Kacee chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
That Dan is an absolute idiot.

You should get Caitlyn to slap him ;)

Haha, but seriously, this was such a great one shot.

I loved Shane's kindness and concern for Mitchie when she was hurt, I'm a sucker for stuff like that. D

And the ending, was of course, adorable.

Which was to be expected, I mean, you know how much I love Smitchie :)

Hugs,

Kace
envision2435 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
aww it was cute i liked it !
PurpleAngel87 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
This was so cute! I really love your writing style...it's so easy to imagine what's going on because you've written it so well.

I loved the whole idea behind this...I tend to love stories where Shane and Mitchie are best friends first, and this was probably one of the best I've read.

Well done!

~PurpleAngel~
secretlover101 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
aww. i love it i can never have enough smitchi oneshts dan can go burn in hell b/c smitchie is the best pairing! lol.
Riley-the-Sadist848 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Totally sweet. I loved it ]
TessiLoveSVU chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
this was interesting! i hate mitchie! Shane is so kind and caring!
998569591595 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009

Once again, AMAZING!

good job!

sugar911
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Great story! Keep up the good work:)
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
That was cute. Thanks for posting.

hpswst101
fdjfhdsgjldsfbgjfgnfdl chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
awe! that was so good! i loved it:) it was very well written and very cute! excellent job and awesome story!