Reviews for Demon's in the Details
Yuriski-1st chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
...I know it's kind of futile to write a comment but... It sounds like Tim and Cassie either broke up or never started a realtionship, is that right?
6StringSamurai13 chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
HAHA, SO sorry I didn't get around to reading this when it first came out, but wow I'm glad I finally got around to it. After all these stories, things are still as fresh and hilarious as they were day 1 :-D. Tim and Dr. Meadows was amusing as always and I hope when I get caught up I find out exactly what happened between Tim and Cass. Oh, and is it my imagination...or did I totally get a flashback to playing Arkham Asylum while reading portions of this chapter? :-p Anyway, keep up the great work Chris!
ddproxcm chapter 10 . 11/3/2009
Great story. I cannot wait until the next one; it sounds amazing.

I have to say that I have been reading your work for years... since I was a lowly little freshman trying to procrastinate in the dorm and still today I look forward to every chapter. This is my first review - I know, I have been a silent reader for way too long. This is the first time I've ever read a chapter on ffnet, so I decided to drop you a review.

You are a brilliant writer and it's amazing how creative each story is.

-Melissa
Wispr chapter 10 . 10/24/2009
Oh bloody hell Chris I laughed out loud at the throne room scene between Arthur, Ra and Catwoman... that was hilarious. You do such an awesome job at describing the humor of the situation. Also the you do such great work in creating the action scenes in such vividness... like when Batman was taking out DEMON troops inthe base.

Looking forward to your next story!

Wispr
ussentinel chapter 10 . 10/22/2009
I'm out of the loop as opposed to the other reviewers; I know of the new game, but nothing more beyond that. Great finale to a great story. I know I mentioned it before, but I take back what I said - if any chapter deserves the audio treatment, it's this one. I'd love to hear it. I did love the use of Batman's holograms - something I think is a bit underused in the bat-arsenal. Great ending; and I think the tease left me that something really different is in store ahead. THANK YOU!
RedBeardJim chapter 10 . 10/22/2009
"East Turduckenstan" had me trying very hard not to laugh out loud in my office. Brilliant.
Phoenix Flight chapter 10 . 10/21/2009
Woo hoo! What a ride!

Thanks all the way!
Pandora de Romanus chapter 10 . 10/21/2009
Gosh, have you been playing too much of Batman's Arkham Asylum in game? Some of the scenes here looked so close to the game itself I was laughing!
DreadnaughtVV chapter 10 . 10/20/2009
Looks to me like someone's been playing "Batman: Arkham Asylum." Every time I play that game and a terrified thug goes "What ARE you?" I have to fight back the urge to go "I AM Batman!"
DvorakQ chapter 10 . 10/20/2009
Wonderful installment to your Cat Tales saga. I can't get enough of your Catwoman. The sheer cheek of strolling in and stealing Hairdo's sword for batman was hilarious. I do hope that we get to see more of Meadows, but if you decide to drop her, I'd understand ;b
CalliopeMused chapter 10 . 10/20/2009
I adore these stories. So, so much. Catwoman's part in this chapter was perfect, start to finish-being bored with chess, wandering about the throne-room, stealing swords so Bruce could punch Hairdo in the face, having fun with crimefighting ("helping Batman by being a criminal" as cream-that says so much about their relationship), critiquing Brubu's acting (and calling him Brubu at all), winking at other heroes), and winking at other heroes and using the JLU transporters to spend more time with Bats.

(Tim's change of major was the perfect change of pace. I'm medical science, as of two weeks ago, but I know enough to stay away from research science. I was an undergrad in a physiology lab, and they're about the most straightforward science out there. Stay away from the intense folks, you won't come out of the rabbit hole. "Sociology of Superheroes," though... I'm not sure if that's brilliant or the way to learn things that Tim never, ever wanted to know. Probably both, simultaneously.)

Arthur's revenge is perfect, Hairdo is out of the game (the Caesar ref is just on the mark), and Batman-vs.-Tim-and-Meadows was a classic fight. Loved the chapter! Many thanks for writing!
ussentinel chapter 9 . 9/27/2009
Whee! That was a fast and fun read! Three things that were priceless to me: 1) "Ubs." 2) Den'i (oh, sneaky!) and 3) the mention of Rann. All; very, very, cool! Thank you!
Wispr chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
Great chapter... as always love how much depth you give the supporting characters. Also the touches of humor is really very well done.

Wispr
Madpadz chapter 9 . 9/23/2009
This story is so amazing! I love Bruce and Selina's relationship. Keep it up!
t wrecks chapter 9 . 9/23/2009
Ubu walks into a bar...very good.