Reviews for Following Orders
Great story.
bjq chapter 10 . 11/23/2015
Go Tony teach Mcgee
cindythechef chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
:) so sweet I loved this
Zikarn Krais chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
If you suck any harder on Tony, I think he'll start blowing.

Seriously.
erik chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
A great story... but complete?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
oh I wish they would kill McGee off. He's such a bumbling clueless fool who never gets hurt but is responsible for getting his team mates hurt. Great story.
Taisi chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
This was absolutely stunning. A wonderful side of DiNozzo, and very thoughtfully laid out. I've been going through the series again, wondering when I missed McGee's transition from irritable to downright disrespectful when it came to Tony, and you've encapsulated it perfectly, went great lengths to make McGee understand, high-lighted the most difficult aspects of being a Senior Field Agent and at the same time just how easy Tony makes it all look. I enjoyed every moment of it.
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
Oops, should have re-read the entire chapter 7.
Gibbs did ask. Now it surprises me that Gibbs would be willing to take him on in the SFA position.

I apologize for running on my fingers without complete information.

BuckeyeFan00000
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
Hi,
Re-reading "Following Orders" (really like it) and something just came to my mind that Gibbs could have asked Tim to see if he was ready to be his SFA.
Gibbs: Hey, McGee?
McGee: Yes Boss?
Gibbs: If you'd been in Tony's position back at the hotel, could you have shot me?
If Tim had hesitated with his answer then Gibbs would have had HIS answer.

But of course it couldn't happen that way in your story because that would have been the end of the story. :-)
It just gave me food for thought.

BuckeyeFan00000
Niwaki chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
finally he understands!

please continue this soon
LittleMissDramaticDreams chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
Great story! You wrote all the issues in SO well and handled them beautifully! I loved all of it! Amazing :D
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Stories like this make me want to see Tim leave this team and move on up the ladder - elsewhere. he deserves much better than this team ever gives him.

Tony's earned the right to treat Tim like crap,invade his persoanl life all the time and submit false expense reports in Tim's name?

seriously?