Reviews for Following Orders
bjq chapter 10 . 11/23
Go Tony teach Mcgee
cindythechef chapter 10 . 8/8
:) so sweet I loved this
Zikarn Krais chapter 3 . 2/13
If you suck any harder on Tony, I think he'll start blowing.

erik chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
A great story... but complete?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
oh I wish they would kill McGee off. He's such a bumbling clueless fool who never gets hurt but is responsible for getting his team mates hurt. Great story.
Taisi chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
This was absolutely stunning. A wonderful side of DiNozzo, and very thoughtfully laid out. I've been going through the series again, wondering when I missed McGee's transition from irritable to downright disrespectful when it came to Tony, and you've encapsulated it perfectly, went great lengths to make McGee understand, high-lighted the most difficult aspects of being a Senior Field Agent and at the same time just how easy Tony makes it all look. I enjoyed every moment of it.
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
Oops, should have re-read the entire chapter 7.
Gibbs did ask. Now it surprises me that Gibbs would be willing to take him on in the SFA position.

I apologize for running on my fingers without complete information.

BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
Re-reading "Following Orders" (really like it) and something just came to my mind that Gibbs could have asked Tim to see if he was ready to be his SFA.
Gibbs: Hey, McGee?
McGee: Yes Boss?
Gibbs: If you'd been in Tony's position back at the hotel, could you have shot me?
If Tim had hesitated with his answer then Gibbs would have had HIS answer.

But of course it couldn't happen that way in your story because that would have been the end of the story. :-)
It just gave me food for thought.

Niwaki chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
finally he understands!

please continue this soon
LittleMissDramaticDreams chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
Great story! You wrote all the issues in SO well and handled them beautifully! I loved all of it! Amazing :D
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Stories like this make me want to see Tim leave this team and move on up the ladder - elsewhere. he deserves much better than this team ever gives him.

Tony's earned the right to treat Tim like crap,invade his persoanl life all the time and submit false expense reports in Tim's name?

Morrolan chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
Love this.
Yabbit chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
good call mcgee...

Yabbit chapter 9 . 4/27/2012

anon chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
Stories like this make me want to kick McGee's ass. It doesn't matter whether he likes or respects his SFA or acting team lead-it's his JOB to follow ORDERS, especially in the field! If he can't, he needs to transfer his ass somewhere else where he can! Hopefully growing a sense of humor and a sense of proportion, in the process.

I don't see why Tony should have to take a promotion if he doesn't want to. He likes his job as is, why should he have to change just because some people think it's the next step?

Personality issues aside, I did like the story. The interaction between Gibbs and Tony was great, and McGee finally got something of a clue, near the end.