Reviews for At The Stroke of Midnight
KatieMatlinIsMySpiritAnimal chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Aw! So cute! I love Bhandarco and this was so great.
ray chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Luv it.
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Hi!

This is cool!

I like that he calls her 'backwoods'! heehee, that's cute that he gave her a nickname.

I like that they wanna be together and uhh, are determined to stay together!

Thanks for making this!

~ Anitoon3
PunkKity chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I really liked this, i loved the Johnny/Alli pairing. It was sad to see them breakup :( Good story I will read more of your work.
Rexa13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Aw Johnny making fluff.
SoxGirl18 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I like that you presented thid from Johnny's POV. I like what the producers are doing with his character but they could be doing so much more. I think this story gives more insight into why Johnny is the way he is. Good job!
Ethereality88 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
There can never be too many Alli/Johnny fics. Johnny seemed in character to me! Hopfully, you'll keep writing this pairing.
sxhxaxgxexn chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Yay for Alli Johnny fanfics! I think you did a pretty good job of keeping Johnny in character. Thinking of making any more Jalli stories? Please do! XD
memi chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
this was really good , i kno how you feel they didnt do much with the pair until recently cant wait to see what happends to them in season 9
Lissa.chann chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Oh, GOD.

I've been waiting for some fanfic like this...

for a WHILE now.

-stuck on da oder syde,

Lissa-chan :I
booklover1357 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
i liked it from johnny's pov
degrassiiloveyou chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
lol love this!johnny and alli are one of my fave couples!
Underneath All Elsewhere chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
For some reason I started writing in third person after joining FF, but I of course still love first person. I think it's great that you wrote Johnny/Alli from Johnny's point of view because I think you're still the only one to have done that so far. This was really spot on magnificent.

Since the beginning was from "Lost in Love", that was only the beginning for them. But you really did a great job of hinting at what was to come in less than one thousand words. I wish there was more, though. Maybe you'll have time to write a Johnny/Alli fic sometime soon? Hopefully, because this was great!
ana chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
great! I'd love to see more Johnny/Alli fics from you :)
frequentlykerry chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I thought your portrayal of Johnny was great. I love the two of them together. :]