Reviews for Seeing Past the Darkness
CakeNTunes chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
OMFG!Kickass story. This could seriously be a sequel. Why was it discontinued? I was so looking forward to them reuniting(T_T)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
OH DEAR SWEET BABY JESUS!PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ continue this story. I swear it was like really reading a sequel to COTN, only better because we get Michel's pov.
Dani chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Please finish thissss!:) it's amazing, you write just like Vivian!xx
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
LOVED THAT IT GOES ON

MARIA
crazycarly chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
Love it
crazycarly chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
I like this one, because he is starting to act like Ethan not Edward if you get what i mean
crazycarly chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
that is awesome thing to put in the story! her mother coming! i always thought while reading the story that something would happen with her mother, other than her feeling guilty and all.. and now this really seems pretty good thing to add. sorry if you don't understand me..
crazycarly chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
I really do like it, but i have one thing to say about what i don't like. I'm sorry, but I like this book because it isn't like twilight. It starting to sound like twilight, him completely in love with her and all that, in thist book he lked her, but he wasn't obsessed or anything.. No offense if you like twilight.
crazycarly chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
You write pretty well! I like it so far.
crazycarly chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Sounds good so far(:
AiDeeKay chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
So lost!
library reader chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
I like how you lightened up the chapter with some humor at the end, and it seems you've got a nice plot developing, though I'm still curious as to how Kerry and Michel will meet up. And something tells me next chapter there is going to be some shouting, loads of it. I'd yell if that was my mother and she showed up like that.

looking forward to the next update.
Angelkrow666 chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
now that is what i am talking about it,that was really great i like these moments with michel and his thought it really shows me alot about his character and great way to introduce another storyline,u got my attention so run with it.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
WHOA THAT WAS really sweet of him wonder who is hunting them now and how kerry gets involved

maria
Restless Dreaming Spirit chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
happy you updated )

can't wait till you update again.

i can never get enough Michel.

when will Kerry finally see or find out that Michel is around?

And we've got vampire hunters again, I see.

D

can't wait to read more.