Reviews for Come Together
LadyTraveler chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Yay! I was hoping you would update, but no pressure. Sometimes it's hard, you're doing great though!
LadyTraveler chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Update soon please!
totalizzyness chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
I love this, you must pair her with Ed! Please! :')

Keep writing, this is awesome (:
SicklySweetNanny chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
I'm likin it so far! Keep up the good work :)

Who will you be pairing Alex with, if you don't mind me asking? :]
p3nny chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
i love this story XD keep going and i think ur english slangs were pretty good ) I lurvvvv nick morannnn! he is fineee! dang ! xD
Sweet A.K chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
I like this story so far. It's hard to find a good fanfiction story for this movie, and I think you've done a stellar job at writing this one so far. I hope you continue with it!

Amanda
Sadie Hyde chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Still enjoying, and still wondering why everyone calls Tom fat, he's so skinny! You're you are , ex, Ed, you're a pain in the arse. Your - is this yours? Your wallet, your antique musket

Etc. Their - Ed and the boys couldn't believe their good luck at still being Alive after all the mess with Harry. They're - they are. They're celebrating their survival by getting pissed at Ed'd da's pub.

Please, please, please, don't think of this as negative crit, I just think you'll get more hits and reviews if you clean up the grammar a bit. Looking forward to reading more and learning about Alex's past in my homestate.
Sadie Hyde chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Still fun, but a few things. Their and there can get confusing but using them correctly is essential. As for good ol' cockney rhyming slang there are sites online that have TONS of words. The only example I can think of is 'elephants' for drunk. Bc trunk rhymes with drunk. Claret for blood, as you well know.. . Do a google search for uk slang dictionary and I'm sure you can find some great pointers. Also some Beta readers specialize in 'Brit picking' helping we sad colonials use the Queen's English correctly for writing. I'm not quite certain how you find a Brit Picker but prob the communities on here would be very helpful.

Also- for my own personal pleasure, find excuse for Bacon to be shirtless. Heh.
Sadie Hyde chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Jersey! I'm in. Watched the film again last night so it's all fresh in my brain pan.
Hristina H chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
Hey, just wanna say that this story is awesome ! I love it!

But you haven't updated in quite a while, hope you continue it.
Shooks chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
Hello!

I'd just like to start by saying I LOVE your story so far!

I've only just got into Lock Stock (after watching it about 10 times to be able to understand it x)) and I think it's really great people write fan fiction for it :]

So I AM an ACTUAL English person, and I think your slang is ok at the mo :], but a few teeny tiny things, we don't all say 'Tis' and stuff, we speak PRETTY MUCH in the same was as you Americadoodlens :]

If you have any English-related questions, throw them my way!

It'll be interesting to see who Alex ends up with, it seems they all have a 'thing' for her :)

Looking forward to hearing more, please let me know if you've got ANY Englishy questions, I like questions x]

ILY!

Shooks

x
The Real Mistress Malfoy chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Great job. I'm really looking forwards to your next chapter. Regarding the slang thing I fear I won't be much help - sorry. However, thank you so much for reviewing my story.

Keep your work up! :) (Alex in RL LOL)
CosmicGirl22 chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
hey! It me-the author of All Bets are Off. I really liek your fic here. its great! your brit slang sounds spot on to me! (but then again Im american so that might not be too much of a compliment hehe) I reaally like the way youre writing Alan ..aww hes sweet hehe... anyway cant wait for updates.