Reviews for My Fair Lover
yetanotherelizabeth chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
The references! You're a genius! And a fantastic writer. This rocks.
cilepe chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I would pay to see Henry Higgins wandering about in tie-dye and barefoot listening to the Beatles. :)
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I ADORE the fact that you named the children after significant people from My Fair Lady!
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Cute. And poor, poor Freddy. To me, the only fault of MFL was the ending... but anyway, I like your story a lot, and it does seem to represent the best-case scenario of their dysfunctional relationship.

Though the years seem terrible. He 121 when she is 89 means that he's 32 years older than her. If she were 20 when they met, he would have been 52 (not that I recall the exact age, though; my experience with the musical has only been to see it once)... Egads.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Tweaked but still a lovely story. Thanks for writing and sharing.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Oh that was beautiful. Four children out of wed lock? Was that because of eliza s class or because Henry was a confirmed old bacholar? Can't wait to read more.
Rye-bread chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
still good
MeadowLark4491 chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
I only have two things to say: 1) I loved this take on their relationship. and 2) well chosen on the names for the children, and grandchildren though my favorites are the great-grandchildren. Leslie Howard gets so little recognitiona dn the nod to the original myth with Galatea was effective. Well done. I enjoyed it.
Acelinn chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I enjoyed this story; I always felt that the ending of My Fair Lady was kept open to deliberately entice individual opinion. Its perfect for fanfic writers, in other words. ;) I loved, particularly, how you said they were never married. Perfect. In some ways, I imagine them married, because of Henry and his tight-sphincter ways, but then his fear of commitment makes that element perfect, as well as the last line. Perfect.

Acelinn.

PS- I enjoyed the names of the children. ;D Very clever.
BwayBndMthWz07 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I know you wrote this over a year ago, but it's really good! Now I want to read about their life as it's happening. Keep writing!
Sadie McKee chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Great job! This is so sweet :) I smiled at the last line, because it fits so perfectly well.
HermioneLennon chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Aww. Sweet. Really sweet. ;) Great job!
Alianne Potter-Black chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
i loved it! it was just loverly!
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
so sad...I also can't believe that this is the ONLY fic written for this fandom! WHY IS THERE NO MY FAIR LADY LOVE?
showtunediva chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
aww this is so sad :( it's very well written though good job.