Reviews for Life Without Sara
spatterson chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
What the heck! But, in the book, Lavinia and Sara were rivals, not friends.
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
You did a good job of bringing out the angst in Ermengarde, not that it isn't hard to do. I look forward to reading more chapters of this story, soon.

-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is a good chapter so far. Something I'd like explained if you ever get the chance to revise this chapter, is what made Lavinia have a change of heart?

-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
Bookielovesanimeeee chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Ever read "Wishing for Tomorrow?" It's a sequel to "A Little Princess" :)
tricorvus chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
:o I thought Lavinia hated Sara. But in case you didn't know, abusers need their victim like we need air.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Aw, so sad. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Miss Late Bloomer chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Wait a minute, I thought old Minchin was a chimney sweep. I guess you decided to change that. Who would have guessed Lavina had a heart, the first time I saw the movie I was in shock. I think this story promises to be interesting...
Serenity74 chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Will there be an update anytime, perhaps soon *hint hint :o)*? I really do love this story and would like to read more of it.
theatergirl chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
Wow! This is a good story idea! I love it so far. This is a great movie, and it's cool to read something like this, a continuation kinda. I hope you update soon!
DragonRiderNinja chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
a good story yes but i must point out that Miss Minchin (may she burn in hell) was made a chimmney sweep helper
Wendla-Darling-Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Awesome story, Lolly! I love this movie! Good idea for a story, too! I've been waiting for you to submit a chapter...update soon!
Writing4Wade chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Hello! This is the author of this story! Thank you for taking the time to read this...please review! (This chapter is told in the point of view of Lavinia.)