Reviews for Let There be Light!
If you ever decide to continue with this you story you should have naruto learn to master the whole plectrum and become a white lantern like kyle rayner
Also potential blue lanterns jiriya, kakashi
yindragonkiba chapter 14 . 3/18
I love it and hope yall have a long happy life together
actualy your reminding me of kokuto frome bleach MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Nightwing 509 chapter 10 . 1/4
I like the way you also made Sakura and Sai Lanterns.
D-Generation XX chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
I hope you keep your word because this has alot of potential. I've seen very good Naruto crossover stories getting left for dead and I don't want this one to suffer the same fate.

In a way this story is like a child to you. I hope you don't give up on this and that you continue to nurture and help this story grow like any parent would do for their children. I really want to see when you'll get to making the Black Lanterns appear. I can tell Tobi or should I say Madara but actually Obito, will most definitely become a BL. Maybe also the other dead chars like the deceased Kages will become BLs themselves.
D-Generation XX chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
This is an awesome story I really hope for more. But I too have a few critiques as well. I agree with what some of the reviewers of this chap commented. Like how the Lanterns are getting easily trashed by Danzou. Still new or not that's still no excuse. I also agree it would've been better if Sai in a display of badass mastery over his indigo light kicked their asses all at once. I mean the Indigo light in a way is pretty hax among the Lantern lights consider it can copy the others' light. It would've been more awesome if Sai did just that by copying their light and use it against them.

I hope in later chaps the Lanterns beat Danzou's sorry ass with their batter mastery over their rings. Hell how about letting the Red Lantern Sasuke rip him a new one. Afterall in the manga it was Sasuke who killed him.
TransDimensionalEngineer chapter 14 . 12/20/2014
Looking forward to future updates :) Missed you dude :)
doubledamn chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
Already done:
Naruto - Green Lantern (Will)
Itachi - Yellow Lantern (Fear)
Possibles:
Sasuke - Red Lantern (Rage)
Hinata - Either Star Sapphire (Love) or Indigo Tribe (Compassion)
Orichamaru - Orange Lantern (Avarice/Greed)
Hidan - Black Lantern (Death)
edboy4926 chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
Good story
Keep on going
Foxcomm chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
I think I see where you're taking this. You plan on making Itachi the blue light of Hope.
DeathCrawler chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
if there one person in the anime world to become a great green lantern then naruto would obviously win any contest in willpower
White Lantern Oath 009 chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
Lantern Civil War
Lanterns of Will, Fear, Rage, Love and even possibly Death would be divided into two groups of either good or evil. For example that not all reciepts of a power ring has to be too loyal to what the lantern corps stands for in thus creating renegade lanterns against their own colored corps. Just like the Akatsuki members cross out their village insignia to symbolize their broken ties to their village. Renegade lanterns could do the same by crossing out their lantern insignia to do the complete opposite of what their corps stands for.

Obito Uchiha's returns
Having been killed by Itachi, a black ring resurrected his corpses and thus turning him as the herald of the black. Madara Uchiha could takeover the black lantern corps after their entity of death's defeat.

True Hope
The only character in Naruto who truly never gives up hope, even if the odds are against him. He never lose hope to save his friends in the clutches of fear or hate and still believes he could still save them. Naruto...

Lights out
Another version of Relic enters Naruto's universe in a mission to destroy all the lanterns who are draining the light of creation using their power rings.
Ahuizotl Ocelotl chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
Oh man, I was not expecting an update! Thank you so much!

Great chapter as always, and that was a hell of a cliffhanger. Here's hoping not only Sinestro managed to enter the Naruto-verse.

Hope we'll see you soon with another chapter!

PD Congrats on your new family life!
Dragonhulk chapter 14 . 12/3/2014
Congratulations! It brings me no small amount of joy to hear that you've found the woman you love as the holidays approach I hope that your home will be filled with nothing but joy and love.
Malix2 chapter 14 . 12/3/2014
Great new chapter, keep up the great work. :)