Reviews for Let There be Light!
Qzh chapter 3 . 5/18
Only thing that i didn't like and bugged me was the last line, like Naruto and all but you just don't butcher the classic line lol
Nice chapter
Was gonna say too that this mission would of been better handled by anyone but their team but you out up some food reasons why they had to take it.
Although I would take a group of anbu over their team at that point in time for a scouting/infiltration mission.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Wolfone10 chapter 8 . 5/19/2016
You know, in ALL honesty, they should just QUIT on the whole sasuke thing, it NEVER made sense to me, wouldn't DRAGGING him back to the leaf be just as equivalent to some other village KIDNAPPING him? He DOESN'T WANT to be in the leaf, he left of his OWN FREE WILL, (wasn't kidnapped) he's STAYING AWAY (and in canon even AFTER orochi dies he doesn't come back) his "PATH" obviously isn't in the leaf! SO why in heaven's name would you keep trying to bring him back if your friends? You can't FORCE someone to like a village that they don't want anything to do WITH! Also naruto has stated that sasuke's "friends" are in konoha.. HOW WOULD HE KNOW?.. HIS FRIENDS are there, sasuke other then MAYBE sakura and naruto DOESN'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS IN KONOHA.. maybe he does in oto... HOW WOULD NARUTO KNOW? THERE is ABSOLUTELY nothing in konoha that would tie sasuke to it! Why wouldn't sasuke go to another village? Hell, he could probably be Otokage considering he's part orochi. Be a KAGE in one village, or go back to the leaf, for trial and imprisonment/or death.. At the BEST he goes back to being a gennin... KAGE/PRISONER.. the choice is kinda redundant isn't it? and HIS "friends" are the ones that want to drag him back.. OLD SAYING.. "With friends like these, who needs enemies?" starting to see why it never made any sense to me? I personally think naruto and the leaf ARE WRONG this time (they are actually the bad-guys) I may LOATHE sasuke with every fiber of my being, but EVERYONE should be able to chose their own destiny. and NARUTO IS BETTER THEN HUNTING DOWN A FRIEND to drag him back to a life HE DOESN'T WANT! It's more or less like, naruto selling hinata to KUMO.. See repulsive RIGHT? So how is this different from naruto beating the shit outta sasuke and dragging him back to konoha? I mean the sound 4 DIE to get sasuke away.. Karin, Juugo, and Kabuto fight TOOTH and NAIL to keep sasuke.. those sound more like "friends" then people that wanna beat him up and take him to leaf don't they?
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 5/19/2016
Actually the yellow impurity is EASY to get past, all you gotta do is feel fear, then BEAT IT. SIMPLE! Naruto has already done that DOZENS of times in canon! Do that and yellow becomes as easily beatable as every other color! Lets face it, NOTHING can beat WILL IF your strong enough!
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 5/19/2016
A WHITE lantern.. well he does have that... HOPE, COMPASSION, LOVE... YUP got those in spades.. ANGER? UM ANYONE that grew up the way he has, has BOATLOADS of ANGER, just HIDDEN... Greed? That so much.. but I guess he WANTS A FAMILY. HE WANTS LOVE.. He WANTS! so.. yeah ok.. maybe... (still if he's greedy what does that say for the rest of us?)
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 5/16/2016
Yes and NO, the green ring has LOST it's vulnerability to yellow and the new "green lantern" kills sinestro corps members BY THE SCORE! THEY now are FLIPPING TERRIFIED of HIM! Also considering ALL the members of the akakutski? I'm not really sure you gotta introduce more then JUST giving naruto the GREEN RING, I mean he's gonna have to take "orders", he's PROBABLY gonna have to give up on being hokage (unless he can find SOME work around there) because he's' a LANTERN first, NINJA second, (which I am sure the hokage will love), he's already got enough after him without introducing a CORPS war. Now I get the rest of the chapter's names, well G-LUCK I really do hope you get a lot of hits, but I'm getting out on a high note, LAST CHAPTER ROCKED HARD CORE, very epic in it's use.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
I thought you were going to have naruto become a white lantern but this no this is a total piece of shit.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/3/2016
Shit fest
TriTrin5 chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
... so, to sum up: there is something incredibly powerful that makes Konoha's jinchuuriki dependent on it really fast, it stuffs information into his brain without his consent, and on the top of it seemingly has a mind and allegiances of its own. And Yamato, Sai and Sakura have yet to freak out - granted, in that situation it would not help any.

"Enveloped in sudden rage" would Naruto end up defenceless as rage makes green constructs unstable (at least according to GL Secret Origin from 2008 if I remember right).
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 14 . 12/9/2015
You mind giving me a list of all the current lanterns?
more chapter 14 . 9/3/2015
more!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2015
If you ever decide to continue with this you story you should have naruto learn to master the whole plectrum and become a white lantern like kyle rayner
Also potential blue lanterns jiriya, kakashi
yindragonkiba chapter 14 . 3/18/2015
I love it and hope yall have a long happy life together
Guest chapter 7 . 1/11/2015
actualy your reminding me of kokuto frome bleach MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!