Reviews for Just One Of Those Days
Theresa F chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
OMG that was just fabulous... I so loved grumpy Abby and grumpy Gibbs going at each other but in the end all is good between them once the grumpiness is gone.
ccngem chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Great story. I must admit I love that line as well, really must remember it for the next person that says bite me during an argument!
AnotherStupidNickname chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
That was so cute! I really enjoyed that one from beginning to end. Especially the 'dead' Mass Spec. So Abby!
Gail Cregg chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Funny, in character and very sweet.
LadyWriter29 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Great story! Everyone has to relate to that in some way. Very well done! You ROCK!
Special Agent Stace chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I loved it, and it was great to read a story that had no pairings for once! The characters were... in character, lol, and it was well written (just in the second last paragraph you left out the h in she). Anyways, great story :)
Lillz chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Brilliant story!

"grow up"

"bite me"

"eat me"

"damn dirty lie"

"you know i love you, right?"

well, the best of friends always seem to have the most spectacular arguments. you've pinned this perfectly!

any more? x
ZombieMonkey chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I couldn't help but laugh, I'm so mean! Poor Abby dealing with a grumpy Gibbs and a dead Mass Spec. At least they don't stay mad at each other for long.

Thanks for the nice fic :)
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Don't we all have those days loved it!
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Aw what a cute oneshot. Come on Give me some GAbby haven't talked with you in awhile. Hope you write some more Gabby you Tight. Write me soon.