Reviews for Kataang Wk II Mothers
Paladin of Farore chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
this is really good. I was thinking of writing a fic where kya or gyatso basically watch the events of the series and see how aang and katara mature and grow, fall i love etc... good job!
arizony chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
VerelLupin, I have read this story several times over. Each time I am caught with eyes shining with unshed tears as your finely crafted wordsmithing brings the scene to life. Thank you for painting the scenes you so skillfully paint with your stories.

-arizony-
BlankAccountBecauseI'mdone chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
good story! Type in on google avatar fan fiction the fall of the fire nation.
4everMaiko chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
I love it, love it, love it! i lvoe the maiko scene the most, aah it's so sweet! Great job
4everMaiko chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Ahh i love it, it' so sweet and omg love it, update soon and I

'll be R&R
Kimjuni2 chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Well it's Sokka and Toph whta can I say xD I love it, so great job, update soon and I'll be R&R!
Kimjuni2 chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Ahh i love this chapter, so sweet and lovable and I LOVE it !
Katsumara chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
A very sweet little chapter here, VL. Great job!
Katsumara chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Not sure how I missed reviewing these, but oh goodness at the adorable fluff! Such great, great work. [ So sweet.
Argorok34 chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
Wow, this is new and really quite the enjoyable read, I loved both chapters and hope you finish off this little series of fics.

I think The Kataang fandom is dying or something
KataangGirl14 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
That was really good. I hope to see more stories with the mothers in it!
arizony chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Ma'am, you continue to surprise me, though I don't know why. Your genius is unbelievable. No one that I know of has ever written from this point of view. Outstanding!

-arizony-
SaphirArya chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
WOW! This is a REALLY creative way of writing! I love this! You will continue this, right?