Reviews for Fuzzy Logic
I really like the story and it is fun. I like how an Uchiha is what Orochimaru wants and he already has one.

Oh and about Sanji...
Sanji is a big womaniser. He is sort of a pervert but not too much. He is a gentleman and cannot kick a woman even if they are about to kill him. He is a cook and fights by kicking people and never uses his hands because hands are important to a cook. He does not get along with Zolo, the swordsman of the trio and they often fight.
That is what Sanji is like. I really hope the kit is completely different.
Oblivious IJ chapter 1 . 3/13
Dangling bit XD
Thank you.
Even 10 years after this was written it still is one of the best stories on this site.
Thank you for sharing it.
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 12 . 1/17
Ahh, the hitchiker's guide to the galaxy! What a great book
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 9 . 1/17
Trigun is the best. I wonder if they have any fanfiction crossovers with it that are good
Guest chapter 22 . 9/30/2019
Oh my GOD, the ending to this chapter had me in tears with laughter. That was something I cannot believe didn’t actually happen in canon. It’s 1000% Naruto.
Mangoeatingsnake chapter 40 . 8/13/2019
Thanks for the story!
DBNY94 chapter 38 . 7/11/2019
This is crap. It looks like the writer just stopped giving a shit, there's just nothing right about this chapter except the grammar.
JoshPlater chapter 2 . 7/5/2019
I can only guess 1, and that's Disgaea HoD. Laharl's father who's name I won't butcher, choked on a black pretzel.
Alissa.Snape chapter 40 . 5/28/2019
This story was so left field from what I was expecting and what I’ve been reading lately. But I loved it! I just devoured this story in under two days (there goes my weekend!) I couldn’t put it down! I REALLY enjoyed this story and it cheered me up when I seriously needed it, so thank you!
Me chapter 14 . 5/25/2019
I really do enjoy this but I’m not to keen on the lovey stuff with kyuubi and minato not because of your writing it’s just I don’t like minato so I won’t be continuing to read this but thanks for the good read all the same
RyderPhenex chapter 1 . 4/14/2019
This story is completely fuckedup... From top to bottom...
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 40 . 3/22/2019
7/10
Mernom chapter 40 . 3/18/2019
This story started seeming a bit weak, but as it went on it became surprisingly good. Quite a bit of originality: reading Canon rehashes gers tired after a while... While also not being compelty Crack. Musume is quite a lovable character, despite how powerful she is, her clear issues flaw her enough to not be a Mary sue (even though she does have future knowledge, which is a rather big step in that direction when handled badly).
Overall, a solid 8/10. The one thing that could use improving is the rather unclear timeskips. I understand them at first, as Musume went out of the habit of keeping track of time, but as it went on, if got quite confusing.

And with how currently the FF app treats the front page as a chapter, this story is exactly 40 chapters long!
silver.wolf.1155 chapter 40 . 2/26/2019
so is no one pointing out that madara was actually obito and that minato fucks his student turned girl foxy demoness la shit in a can of chillie beans
1,976 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »