Reviews for Fuzzy Logic
RavenSummoning chapter 40 . 1/7
Thanks for writing this! It was a fun ride and probably the most unique Naruto fic I’ve read so far! Definitely going onto my favs and follows lists!
UnfortunateReader chapter 40 . 11/7/2017
Well done.
Guesst chapter 40 . 10/18/2017
simkjrs dot tumblr dot com recommended this fic. It is very good and I enjoyed it a lot. Please read it, anyone reading the reviews. Thank you for writing it so I could find it six years in the future. :) Have an excellent day.
justacatthatprocastinatesalot chapter 40 . 10/15/2017
This is my favourite fanfic and I have read it like 5 times but can't seem to get enough of it!
justacatthatprocastinatesalot chapter 40 . 9/22/2017
Omg This was Amazing
halo4hire chapter 40 . 9/9/2017
Why have I not read this little piece of humor and adventure before?! Why isn't it ranked higher? I had a lot of fun in reading this, Kurama, or as I like to call femkyuubi, Kurana, was absolutely hilarious with her shinenigans. Well done. With hope, my story will come out half as fun a read as this
Arkantos Zarlfright chapter 40 . 8/26/2017
Awesome read, definitely something I can recommend to fellow fanfic mates :)
Purplebeian chapter 3 . 8/24/2017
I love this, honestly. Very creative.
Purplebeian chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
Ah, so the Kyubii is still just a confused animal?
swordworks chapter 31 . 8/21/2017
well i love this fic, but I don't like the gay promotion.
swordworks chapter 24 . 8/21/2017
OMG . I can't believe that the Author believes that the 'GAY' gene exists -.-(CH.24) It has been proven wrong and many homosexuals will also tell you that being gay has more to do with how they grew up. There is also not even a hint that would suggest the existence of a gay gene... and people have searched for it, believe it!

The gay gene thing was and is mainly used politically against traditionalists, or any christian supported fraction. Because it makes everyone arguing against it look intolerant, blinded by religion, or a science denier. But fact is that allowing gay couples to adopt young boys is just wrong... and not good for that child. Fuck tolerance! .
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 40 . 8/8/2017
Great story
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 2 . 8/8/2017
Interesting start
Guest chapter 40 . 8/2/2017
What fun craziness.
Ash0011 chapter 40 . 7/22/2017
okay this story was hilarious and awesome, I almost wish it wasn't complete so I could look forward to more
1,952 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »