Reviews for Fuzzy Logic
TSUL chapter 40 . 2/11
Ohgod Tobi why would you say that! I am scarred for life. xD
Myra the Vulpix chapter 40 . 1/31
AMAZING!
You are good writer!
VERY GOOD WRITER
Nastusia chapter 40 . 12/30/2016
I love this story. It's so amazing.
Evani chapter 40 . 12/6/2016
This was fun to read, though to be honest the chapters after the kits were born got really confusing and difficult to read so I didn't really enjoy them as much. Thank you for writing this though, the rest of the story was a total delight :)
Lordsunshine64 chapter 40 . 11/10/2016
hilarious and awesome. thanks for writing this.
Asters chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
You know the feeling of loving a story so much it's practically engrained into your memories, that you read it over and over again? :) that's this fic for me. Thank you (again) for writing it and I hope you're doing well!
LordAtp the Flash Terror chapter 40 . 9/5/2016
Sweet story...though I barely understood anything from the time uchiha kids started going missing, anyway check out my first story on the site, Naruto vs Kisame! Review!
Edgar3t chapter 40 . 8/6/2016
Dude, you are insane, crazy story, but very fun to read
SUTFH chapter 14 . 7/30/2016
I like this story
Tankred chapter 40 . 7/12/2016
Dude, nice. Now here's a story I'd love to see a sequel to. Of course, I can't really say how that would work since all the major enemies have been dealt with, but a Konoha with the Kyuubi as an ally is... awesome. Delicious, even.
ivanganev1992 chapter 40 . 6/29/2016
Ch 40

What main story?

Anyway parody or not it was great.
ivanganev1992 chapter 39 . 6/29/2016
Ch 39

Cool story. Unfortunately it is the only one of that theme but was great.

Yes the village was greatly damaged but it was only one decisive war .

And even Number Nine improved the uzumaki heritage with the best of the Kuubi . Inhuman loads of chakra/or much potent demonic energy.

And finally the rest of the elites are allies. But Tsunade is dead this time.

Musame could heal Orochimaru from his disease and inhalated toxins.

Well to see the end.
ivanganev1992 chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
Ch 19

The gifted half demons from grade nine tails.
ivanganev1992 chapter 14 . 6/28/2016
Ch 14

Good OROCHIMARU.

SHARINGAN FEMALE KUUBI . KUUBI LOVES NARUTO. WILL SHE SAY WHO IS SHE TO NARUTO. To the FORBIDDEN MOST POWERFUL SUMMON BESIDE NUMBER TEN JUUBI .
1,929 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »