Reviews for Fuzzy Logic
Edgar3t chapter 40 . 8/6
Dude, you are insane, crazy story, but very fun to read
SUTFH chapter 14 . 7/30
I like this story
Tankred chapter 40 . 7/12
Dude, nice. Now here's a story I'd love to see a sequel to. Of course, I can't really say how that would work since all the major enemies have been dealt with, but a Konoha with the Kyuubi as an ally is... awesome. Delicious, even.
ivanganev1992 chapter 40 . 6/29
Ch 40

What main story?

Anyway parody or not it was great.
ivanganev1992 chapter 39 . 6/29
Ch 39

Cool story. Unfortunately it is the only one of that theme but was great.

Yes the village was greatly damaged but it was only one decisive war .

And even Number Nine improved the uzumaki heritage with the best of the Kuubi . Inhuman loads of chakra/or much potent demonic energy.

And finally the rest of the elites are allies. But Tsunade is dead this time.

Musame could heal Orochimaru from his disease and inhalated toxins.

Well to see the end.
ivanganev1992 chapter 19 . 6/29
Ch 19

The gifted half demons from grade nine tails.
ivanganev1992 chapter 14 . 6/28
Ch 14

Good OROCHIMARU.

SHARINGAN FEMALE KUUBI . KUUBI LOVES NARUTO. WILL SHE SAY WHO IS SHE TO NARUTO. To the FORBIDDEN MOST POWERFUL SUMMON BESIDE NUMBER TEN JUUBI .
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 6/28
Ch. 9

Awesome .
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 6/28
Ch 3

At least I know who is the mother of the ETERNAL COSMIC PURE FLAME IN THE FIRE OF THE UNIVERSE FROM THE BIG BANG AND THE VOLCANIC FIRE OF THE HATRED. AND CLOSE TO COSMIC VOID .
CREATED FROM MOTHER AMATERATSU AND THE BURNING EARTH AND BURNING ASHES.
jj chapter 40 . 6/25
re read still love to death
Bleh, I wish you had put fem Kyuubi in the summary since I'm not a fan of those kinds of fics.
sendicard chapter 40 . 6/6
Alright, I'm going to keep this simple.

I have been so enraptured in this story I actually could not sleep. Every-time I tried, my mind would continue to bug me to go back to it and find out HOW the great reveal occurs. I'll admit to being a little disappointed. But if I'm being honest, with the hype the whole story created around it, and my rather massive standards on "the reveal," that was kind of a given.

It was still enjoyable. Very much so.

Of course I've also been keeping myself awake so I could comprehend it with other stuff, but that doesn't change that I binged it in one rest period.

So, given the last time I slept was Saturday at 9PM, and it is currently, Monday 6:45AM.
That's, eh, 24 plus 3 plus 6:45
33:45 hours?

So understand I'm not in the condition to give you a massive review. Maybe PM me after I rest if you want definitive thoughts.

But I needed to tell you that this doesn't normally happen. Actually, it never happens.
And, I think, feel more than logic, that this is important for you to know somehow.
Perhaps I think it'll be nice for your confidence? Bring a smile to your face given all the smiles you've brought to mine?

I don't know, it's probably not important.

Just know that I am going to go to sleep with a smile on my face, as even if it wasn't everything I ever imagined, that was still pretty damn great.
Oh, and as an added note. This epilogue was totally needed.

Like, I couldn't see this story ending so definitively, and actually feeling finished, without this.

And managing the last line to be a gay Orochimaru fellatio joke that somehow manages to be in good taste?
Priceless.

I wish most stories with a pairing were done like this. Well, not entirely, I could have definitely done with it being a little more actually focused on logic and emotions.

But I mean, we got what we knew we were coming in for. Musume straight up tells us shit's going to be chaotic right in the beginning. Which was a nice idea by the way, allowed me to sit back and go with it. More stories should try and guide their readers subtly like that.

I think I'm rambling... Am I?

Fuck it, I'm going to sleep XD
Hmm, the beginning was good and interesting, but there are more and more parts I don't like.
- she goes to the hidden leaf, good.
- she is there around 8 years (?) and hasn't learned a single jutsu (?!), pathetic.
- she has a thing for Minato (?), wtf? He sealed her and after that he was gone, Naruto gave her love, if she has a thing for Minato... it feels like cheating.
- she spares Ushias and encourages them to live, wtf?
jj chapter 40 . 4/30
wow that was funny confusing disturbing and great all at the same time I LOVE IT you did a spectacular job
kabir0399 chapter 40 . 4/20