Reviews for Fuzzy Logic
Cat at Dusk chapter 40 . 2/16
Great story. The beginning was a kind of confusing and the end got a bit crazy, but it was a fantastic ride and I like the way things turn out.
Zex-TheBlackFang chapter 40 . 2/15
Great Story, thanks for writing it. Still a little unclear how Tsunade went quite so nuts in the direction she did.
Wildrop chapter 40 . 1/29
oh dear sakes this was fantastic and all sorts of fun. I love the fact that everything ended with the Big Bad pulling the biggest prank on everyone, ever. Fantastic.
Thank you for writing!
Moka-girl chapter 4 . 1/18
So cute!
HyperCatnip chapter 40 . 1/14
This is an awesome fanfic!
Original, funny and really original.
I really liked it, it is very refreshing take on Naruto universe.

It is so captivating I couldn't stop reading till it ended, neglecting sleep for a night.
Next time I reread it I promise to leave per-chapter reviews.

There are some things that could be written better (the whole Hinata-Hanabi mess left me dumbfounded. I literally don't understand what they are doing and why. Could be more clear and detailed), but overall I greatly enjoyed it.
FX chapter 40 . 12/27/2014
Man, this is good.
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 40 . 12/8/2014
A sort of M-preg happened...
What was seen must be undone.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
This is one of my favorite fics, so here is number 3 for times read. I'm sorry I can't review too much...but I've already reviewed a bunch of times so I can't double dip..
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
This is a wonderful first chapter. The kyuubi's fuzzy memory of the future is nice. I love that she wants to wear orange, though I'm not sure if it's sentimentality for Naruto or just liking her own foxy color.
Spica75 chapter 40 . 11/19/2014
Just reread this one, still so awesome. I know no other Naruto-fic with so much cracked ideas combined and still making it realistic.
Balthanon chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
This still ranks as one of my favorite fics on this site. Absently ran across a link for it and before I knew it I was ten chapters in again.
Indecisive Bob chapter 40 . 9/28/2014
Ha! This story was amazing! At first, I was really confused about what was going on. Then I realized that as the title of this story says, Musume literally has quite Fuzzy Logic most of the time, so there was a good reason I was confused quite often. Kudos for making this story believable, hilarious, horrifying, heart-warming, and a wee bit sad. Thank you so much for writing this amazing piece of fanfiction!
Josh20 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Timetravel with no memory? Looks like kurama was really influenced by naruto lol..
ajpa chapter 40 . 9/2/2014
Fuck yea. You're awesome.
weirdesky chapter 40 . 8/17/2014
This is great. It's delightfully cracky and humorously wonderful. The Gaara/Hyuga heiresses thing was also really cool too. Definitely one of my favorite fanfics ever.
1,871 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »