Reviews for Fuzzy Logic
That was the best Apirl Fool's thing I've ever read...
ShinkuOkami chapter 7 . 6/17
genjutsu not gengutsu
Uzumaki-sama011 chapter 40 . 5/26
Damn, this was one great story.
Rae Kid chapter 40 . 5/21
Okay, this is seriously one of the craziest messed up stories I've ever read, and your competition is Sakura by Darkpetal16. Not messed up in a horrible, perverted way although it kind of is but not, but in a... truly unique and unexpected way. Geez, how does somebody actually write this? I mean seriously, this is bordering on Homestuck levels... well, okay, nowhere NEAR Homestuck levels but wow.

I loved every moment, of course. Every time I think I've found a fic with the most interesting, unique, unpredictable character someone else shows up to blow them out of the water! Or at least pose some competition.

If you haven't yet, read Sakura by Darkpetal16 and it's accompanying sequel, Sasori. It starts out as an off the walls crackfic with a rather... well, a rather terrible beginning but it becomes an AMAZING off the walls HILARIOUS crackfic with PLOT. Really good plot, too. Your story kind of reminds me of hers... at least in how unrepentantly crazy the main characters are.
kanazak chapter 7 . 5/18
Genjutsu*

Otherwise, interesting and enjoyable story. Wondering if the romance between Kyuu-chan and Minato will come to fruition or not. Would be amusing and definitely unique in my experience thus far.
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 5/6
so kawaii~
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 5/6
megane...as in glasses? why would anyone have a name like that?
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 5/6
interesting...never read a kyuubi time looping fic before
FeatherTreeForest chapter 1 . 5/4
Let me see if I've got this right: The demon fox finds Madara, possesses him, and puts his body through a magical sex-change operation? Okay, I'll go with it. I've seen weirder. Love the little tidbits of Naruto's influence. All around very well done. Onward to the next Chapter!
CapnSwashbuckler chapter 40 . 4/28
Concerning your last AU, I think that 'crazy' does not mean what you think it means. I think this fic booked a one-way passage onto the crazy train after the Chunin Exams Arc and never looked back. Not that I think any less of the story for that, not at all. I think your Tobi is a lot more interesting than the canon Tobi, and your attack on Konoha makes a lot more sense than canon Pain's. I've greatly enjoyed this, thank you for sharing it with us all.
GalanthaDreams chapter 40 . 4/21
You are a mad genius.
GalanthaDreams chapter 21 . 4/21
Ugh. They (Everyone) are just so damn endearing. My heart is singing.
GalanthaDreams chapter 19 . 4/21
This chapter... Is full of win. I sound terribly simple but I can't find the right combination of words to describe how I feel.
GalanthaDreams chapter 16 . 4/21
I kind of worship you for this build up-never thought I would read and enjoy a Kyuubi-Minato pairing so thoroughly. You have no idea how happy I am that I have another 24 chapters of brilliance to journey through, and journey is the right term because so much happens in each chapter.
GalanthaDreams chapter 14 . 4/21
I was told I had a loan shark's grin on. Your story evokes some very strong, very positive feelings and I am privileged to read it. Looking forward to more brilliance.
1,888 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »