Reviews for Fuzzy Logic
Reymen chapter 31 . 8/11/2014
I love how incredible caotic and ingenious she is. You do as i say, I win. You do something else, I win.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/30/2014
"elsewhere, a lake turned to apple juice." XD
love it
Winter's Folly chapter 33 . 7/28/2014
Guessed all but yoichi.
Winter's Folly chapter 28 . 7/28/2014
Guess they are lucky, she really doesn't care.
Winter's Folly chapter 18 . 7/27/2014
Hmmm.
Winter's Folly chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
Lovely.
Winter's Folly chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
I love this story.
Winter's Folly chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
So ugly she scares off dragons, Something like that anyways/
Winter's Folly chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
She is completely messed up. I am sad to say it is amazing.
MistyLuck chapter 40 . 7/17/2014
This was beautiful to read, just so you know. It's absolute crack, but believable and utterly worth reading. Huh. I never would have believed I would consider Kyuubi and Minato to be a viable couple, yet I was cheering for their relationship every step of the way and trying to predict when Minato would discover he'd married a demon.
voidblade6 chapter 23 . 7/8/2014
I was like what the fuck than I read the april fools thing. nice.
Kashlazy chapter 40 . 5/24/2014
This is insane completely funny, I was extremely overwhelmed! Best Kyuubi fanfic ever!
Fantasia chapter 40 . 5/6/2014
This was a looong ride, that took several hours to complete .
It was pretty good aside from spelling mistakes and somewhat sloppily connected paragraphs.
Looking forward to read more of your works.
Great job! Have a nice day.
faltrock chapter 40 . 4/9/2014
THIS is what fanfiction is about! Take the original plot, rip it to pieces and recombine them into something utterly awesome. Thank you for writing this story!

The only thing I'm missing right now is some resolution with Shukaku/Tanuki—the tea kettle thing was hilarious btw—is she just bored out of her mind or slightly insane, to tell Gaara to kill all the time?
And the other bijū/jinchūriki like Killer B would have been nice but blown the story even more I guess...
Guest chapter 33 . 2/17/2014
Actually, Yoichi is his first name.
1,997 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »