Reviews for Fuzzy Logic
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 33 . 11/1/2020
Depending on how you write that in japanese Sanji could mean 3 o'clock like this三時
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 32 . 11/1/2020
... Genjutsu
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 31 . 11/1/2020
Trigun.
Zecht chapter 40 . 10/31/2020
good story but a little too much of gay stuff. Also, poor Naruto, no Temari for you...
Detsella Morningdew chapter 40 . 8/14/2020
Great story. Literally the only fem-Kyuubi that has felt actually fitting. Also a relatable yet very wild Kyuubi, which is very good.

Overall one of the best Naruto fics, and definitely one of the very top Kyuubi/Kurama fics. Though I did notice that your story did lose a bit of focus near the end. Not that the plot wasn't good or anything like that, but it did seem rather scattered. But plenty of good fics do that too. It's just a mark of, well, not being a professional writer. Nothing to be ashamed of.

And it was definitely very, very fun to read. For people checking reviews to see if they want to read this story, I'd definitely recommend it, and don't take my criticisms as anything too serious. I like to point out flaws even in things I like.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 1 . 8/13/2020
Huh. I had skipped over this story, thinking I had already read it (there are other fics with a similar premise). So I opened this to "reread" it.

So yeah. This is an excellent start. I hope this turns out the way I think it might. But regardless, this looks like quality so far.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/17/2020
I really like the story and it is fun. I like how an Uchiha is what Orochimaru wants and he already has one.

Oh and about Sanji...
Sanji is a big womaniser. He is sort of a pervert but not too much. He is a gentleman and cannot kick a woman even if they are about to kill him. He is a cook and fights by kicking people and never uses his hands because hands are important to a cook. He does not get along with Zolo, the swordsman of the trio and they often fight.
That is what Sanji is like. I really hope the kit is completely different.
Oblivious IJ chapter 1 . 3/13/2020
Dangling bit XD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2020
Thank you.
Even 10 years after this was written it still is one of the best stories on this site.
Thank you for sharing it.
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 12 . 1/17/2020
Ahh, the hitchiker's guide to the galaxy! What a great book
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 9 . 1/17/2020
Trigun is the best. I wonder if they have any fanfiction crossovers with it that are good
Guest chapter 22 . 9/30/2019
Oh my GOD, the ending to this chapter had me in tears with laughter. That was something I cannot believe didn’t actually happen in canon. It’s 1000% Naruto.
Mangoeatingsnake chapter 40 . 8/13/2019
Thanks for the story!
DBNY94 chapter 38 . 7/11/2019
This is crap. It looks like the writer just stopped giving a shit, there's just nothing right about this chapter except the grammar.
JoshPlater chapter 2 . 7/5/2019
I can only guess 1, and that's Disgaea HoD. Laharl's father who's name I won't butcher, choked on a black pretzel.
1,997 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »