Reviews for Never Enough
Guest chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
Asdfgjkl
evess chapter 13 . 1/31/2011
author, thank you for this work.

I've perfectly fucked my brains out.

Ready Or Notxx chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
AAAAAAAAAAH! My God, Stella, I freaking love reading this every time. This is extremely hot. Dominate Adam is always... *trembles* DAMN, THOSE TWO JUST NEED TO GET A HOTEL ROOM AND DO IT ALREADY! XD Please? For me? XD Sigh, they both knew this was coming. Why is Lawrence so surprised?
nicoleb chapter 13 . 8/8/2010
Oh, no! It's really over now, isn't it? *Sobs.* Well, they all have to end eventually, and you always start new ones, so it's fine. AW! It's so cute that Adam is letting Lawrence into his life now! It started with angry, horny making out, and ended in this! That's not to say that the horny making out won't continue, of course, but still. XD Anyway, very satisfying ending. There are some sadistic b*stards who don't give happy ending to their fics. You never disappoint, though. _
Sammy07 chapter 13 . 8/8/2010
AWWW! Short, but adorable! Both have stopped resisting (well, they did that already, but this concludes that fact XD), and have admitted that it's just easier to admit that they love each other, since that way there'll be more s*x. The less you fight, the more time there is for s*x, you two! Don't you ever forget that, especially since there are so many of us who love reading and writing about your s*x-life. 3
GodGudKami chapter 13 . 8/8/2010
AW! Adam and Lawrence are HAPPY now! Such a cute and sweet ending. Although, I'm sad to see the fic end. Maybe I'll kidnap Leigh Whannell and have my way with him to feel better. XD Well, I enjoyed reading this fic, and... I'll shut up now, or else I'll sound like I'm giving a goodbye speech... to a fic. XD I'll see you in the next one! *Goes to read Something's Broken again.*
miss love chapter 13 . 7/30/2010
aaaaaaaaw, Adam is so cute when he's scared! but he's right love is scary, he just should have gotten used to it by now it's what he's felt in all stories for 6 freakin' years! it's all he does being in love. okay no not all he's also being cute and being adorable :) and being Adam! mmmmmmmmmmmn Adam! I love Adam... *sighs*
miss crying sweetheart Merel chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! *sniff* at freakin' last Adam admitted defeat to his feelings! this was so freakin' cute! I love them so much! I knew this was gonna happen it always does! they're just meant to be together, how many fics is it still going to take of them to realize it! anyway this is going to be a short review cause I really really want to read the epilogue now!

by the way I'm starting to like those names I give myself ;)
miss sweetheart Merel chapter 11 . 7/30/2010
second review is coming up right... now : okay so this chapter was amazingly written but Adam really has to start changing those habbits of him. I don't really care he did it with his sister cause I don't know who his sister is but even after all he did to her she's a very lucky girl and I know she knows deep down in her heart that he loved her. that's the reason he left after all. but Lawrence is going to change that and maybe in the end he'll see her again and be honest about who he is and why he left with her. than she can have a sweet gay brother she sees every week at the very least ;) doesn't that sound like sweet heaven for our sweethearts ? I sure think it does they just have to stop being stupid because heaven is right in front of them all they have to do is reach out their hand and take it!
your darling miss Blackbird chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
jesus christ I own you so many reviews hun! but this is a good start! it's so beautiful and so sad. Adam is such a complete idiot! at least he realizes they won't be able to stay away from eachother. now they both just have to realize they're meant to be together and Lawrence has to leave Alison two small steps to take but to our two sweathearts they're apparantly really hard. they spent fics and fics before they take those steps if they ever do... anyway next chapter...
PyroTheWereCat chapter 13 . 7/13/2010
Well done, dear. Excellent ending to a great story. I love the symbolism of the door too.
Ready Or Notxx chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Hi Stella, this is No More Sorrowxx, using a different penname! I really adore this story. I just finished it, and I think it's one of your best. Lawrence THINKS he doesn't want Adam, but who could SERIOUSLY ignore the scrawny, huggable teddy bear? Not me, and definitely not Lawrence. So the two of them have to quit being stupid and work it out! And...AUGH, WHY IS ADAM SO HOT WHEN HE'S DEPRESSED AND SELF-DESTRUCTIVE! WHY DO I HAVE SUCH A WEAKNESS FOR THAT! IT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE! ...Anyways, as always, I love your writing! Keep up the good work!

-One X
MyChemicalAlice chapter 12 . 6/28/2010
Aw, that can't be the end! ;( Well, Stella another fabulous fic written! You always write the best chainshipping fics and I always tear up. :')
nicoleb chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
This is the final chapter? I'm annoyed now! XD Not that this one wasn't hot, of course. And that's impressive, since there wasn't any s*x in it! Adam and Lawrence are so guy-like sometimes, they can't even admit out loud that they love each other! Adam spent several paragraphs trying to deny he was gay and that he had dignity, but then he just folded and crawled back to Lawrence! And Lawrence tried to act like he didn't want him and was still angry, but with someone as hot as Adam just next to your bed, that's pretty impossible. I'll imagine that, right after realizing there's nothing on TV, Adam and Lawrence engage in some very hot, aggressive but loving s*x. Maybe that'll be in the epilogue? XD Nuh, I doubt it. Epilogues tend to be cute and conflict-solving, rather than smutty.
GodGudKami chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
The last chapter? Damn it! Well, I'll look forward to the epilogue, sure, but still! Aw, this was so adorable! Adam couldn't stop his dignity from leaking away, and he had to confess to Lawrence! And Lawrence was all determined and quiet, but eventually he just had to give in to Adam's hotness and let him back into his life! Adam makes very cute speeches when he tries, doesn't he? I really love him for that. I hope Lawrence leaves his family to be with Adam full-time. Those two really need each other. Anyway, looking forward to the epilogue, and any other perverted projects you have planned for these two cuties!