Reviews for Never Enough
WeCanOnlyDream chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
it would be great if someone could reply my question through PM thanks :)
WeCanOnlyDream chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Wait I am utterly confused. At the end of Love Will Find A Way, what happened? I thought the scene right before it was the police finally decided to find Adam? Why did all of a sudden it skipped right to Adam suddenly appearing in the hospital with Lawrence and cuddle him? Did I miss something or? But it seems like everyone in the review section seems to understand but I don't...
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Guest chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
evess chapter 13 . 1/31/2011
author, thank you for this work.

I've perfectly fucked my brains out.

Ready Or Notxx chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
AAAAAAAAAAH! My God, Stella, I freaking love reading this every time. This is extremely hot. Dominate Adam is always... *trembles* DAMN, THOSE TWO JUST NEED TO GET A HOTEL ROOM AND DO IT ALREADY! XD Please? For me? XD Sigh, they both knew this was coming. Why is Lawrence so surprised?
nicoleb chapter 13 . 8/8/2010
Oh, no! It's really over now, isn't it? *Sobs.* Well, they all have to end eventually, and you always start new ones, so it's fine. AW! It's so cute that Adam is letting Lawrence into his life now! It started with angry, horny making out, and ended in this! That's not to say that the horny making out won't continue, of course, but still. XD Anyway, very satisfying ending. There are some sadistic b*stards who don't give happy ending to their fics. You never disappoint, though. _
Sammy07 chapter 13 . 8/8/2010
AWWW! Short, but adorable! Both have stopped resisting (well, they did that already, but this concludes that fact XD), and have admitted that it's just easier to admit that they love each other, since that way there'll be more s*x. The less you fight, the more time there is for s*x, you two! Don't you ever forget that, especially since there are so many of us who love reading and writing about your s*x-life. 3
GodGudKami chapter 13 . 8/8/2010
AW! Adam and Lawrence are HAPPY now! Such a cute and sweet ending. Although, I'm sad to see the fic end. Maybe I'll kidnap Leigh Whannell and have my way with him to feel better. XD Well, I enjoyed reading this fic, and... I'll shut up now, or else I'll sound like I'm giving a goodbye speech... to a fic. XD I'll see you in the next one! *Goes to read Something's Broken again.*
miss love chapter 13 . 7/30/2010
aaaaaaaaw, Adam is so cute when he's scared! but he's right love is scary, he just should have gotten used to it by now it's what he's felt in all stories for 6 freakin' years! it's all he does being in love. okay no not all he's also being cute and being adorable :) and being Adam! mmmmmmmmmmmn Adam! I love Adam... *sighs*
miss crying sweetheart Merel chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! *sniff* at freakin' last Adam admitted defeat to his feelings! this was so freakin' cute! I love them so much! I knew this was gonna happen it always does! they're just meant to be together, how many fics is it still going to take of them to realize it! anyway this is going to be a short review cause I really really want to read the epilogue now!

by the way I'm starting to like those names I give myself ;)
miss sweetheart Merel chapter 11 . 7/30/2010
second review is coming up right... now : okay so this chapter was amazingly written but Adam really has to start changing those habbits of him. I don't really care he did it with his sister cause I don't know who his sister is but even after all he did to her she's a very lucky girl and I know she knows deep down in her heart that he loved her. that's the reason he left after all. but Lawrence is going to change that and maybe in the end he'll see her again and be honest about who he is and why he left with her. than she can have a sweet gay brother she sees every week at the very least ;) doesn't that sound like sweet heaven for our sweethearts ? I sure think it does they just have to stop being stupid because heaven is right in front of them all they have to do is reach out their hand and take it!
your darling miss Blackbird chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
jesus christ I own you so many reviews hun! but this is a good start! it's so beautiful and so sad. Adam is such a complete idiot! at least he realizes they won't be able to stay away from eachother. now they both just have to realize they're meant to be together and Lawrence has to leave Alison two small steps to take but to our two sweathearts they're apparantly really hard. they spent fics and fics before they take those steps if they ever do... anyway next chapter...
PyroTheWereCat chapter 13 . 7/13/2010
Well done, dear. Excellent ending to a great story. I love the symbolism of the door too.
Ready Or Notxx chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Hi Stella, this is No More Sorrowxx, using a different penname! I really adore this story. I just finished it, and I think it's one of your best. Lawrence THINKS he doesn't want Adam, but who could SERIOUSLY ignore the scrawny, huggable teddy bear? Not me, and definitely not Lawrence. So the two of them have to quit being stupid and work it out! And...AUGH, WHY IS ADAM SO HOT WHEN HE'S DEPRESSED AND SELF-DESTRUCTIVE! WHY DO I HAVE SUCH A WEAKNESS FOR THAT! IT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE! ...Anyways, as always, I love your writing! Keep up the good work!

-One X