Reviews for Never Enough
MyChemicalAlice chapter 12 . 6/28/2010
Aw, that can't be the end! ;( Well, Stella another fabulous fic written! You always write the best chainshipping fics and I always tear up. :')
nicoleb chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
This is the final chapter? I'm annoyed now! XD Not that this one wasn't hot, of course. And that's impressive, since there wasn't any s*x in it! Adam and Lawrence are so guy-like sometimes, they can't even admit out loud that they love each other! Adam spent several paragraphs trying to deny he was gay and that he had dignity, but then he just folded and crawled back to Lawrence! And Lawrence tried to act like he didn't want him and was still angry, but with someone as hot as Adam just next to your bed, that's pretty impossible. I'll imagine that, right after realizing there's nothing on TV, Adam and Lawrence engage in some very hot, aggressive but loving s*x. Maybe that'll be in the epilogue? XD Nuh, I doubt it. Epilogues tend to be cute and conflict-solving, rather than smutty.
GodGudKami chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
The last chapter? Damn it! Well, I'll look forward to the epilogue, sure, but still! Aw, this was so adorable! Adam couldn't stop his dignity from leaking away, and he had to confess to Lawrence! And Lawrence was all determined and quiet, but eventually he just had to give in to Adam's hotness and let him back into his life! Adam makes very cute speeches when he tries, doesn't he? I really love him for that. I hope Lawrence leaves his family to be with Adam full-time. Those two really need each other. Anyway, looking forward to the epilogue, and any other perverted projects you have planned for these two cuties!
Sammy07 chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
NOOO! Another fic ended! Well, you'd better start another one soon, because I get paranoid if you don't have enough going at once. XD But anyway, AWWW! So CUTE! Adam's confession was so IC and sweet! Not that those two being sappy isn't hot, but I never mind change once in a while. As long as you never kill off Adam and only kill Lawrence off sometimes (XD), it's fine. I'll look forward to the epilogue, though. I want to see how these two will be in a week or month following this adorableness. Lawrence can leave his annoying wife, and he and Adam can be together forever! Oh, and let's not forget all the hot orgies they'll be having. So cute! _
Sammy07 chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
Adam is so sweet sometimes, isn't he? Telling Lawrence he loves him and to go to sleep when Lawrence calls him (or drunk-dials him XD)! Sure, he got sex in return, but it's still sweet! How can Lawrence stand to be away from such a wonderful person for even a second? And Lawrence is so angry and tormented by Adam's hot image, just like any idiot who tried to convince himself that he didn't love such an awesome person would be! Not that Adam's much smarter, leaving Lawrence and comparing him to his parents. Incest is bad, Adam! Okay, I know he wasn't comparing them like that; I just feel immature today. XD
GodGudKami chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
Aw, CUTE! Lawrence is angry! ANGRY! GRRR, Lawrence, if you could cut Adam out of yourself, you would NOT. I know you're only saying/thinking you would because you're angry and angsty, but you're still annoying me! At least he won't let himself get mad AT Adam, even if he thinks he hates him for leaving him. Well, Lawrence, maybe if you stopped going back to your annoying family, Adam would stay? Did you ever think of that, you adorable idiot? And it's so cute how Adam holds Lawrence loving him against him, because it makes him feel things! Wow, those two just keep getting stupider and stupider, don't they? XD Not to mention how Adam left his little sister with an unstable mother. First he leaves his little sister, and now Lawrence. Why do you keep leaving people, Adam? Now go and make it right by having some sweet lovemaking with Lawrence! _
nicoleb chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
AW! Adam took his little sister to school when they were younger! He's so sweet! If his mom had just given him a pack of cigarettes each time he did it, he probably wouldn't hate her as much. Aw, materialistic love. _ And aw... Poor Lawrence! He can't be anything but angry, because if he tries to face his real emotions, he'll be as bad as Adam! Stupid, smart Lawrence. And don't even get me started on how adorable Adam's moping around and thinking no-one's ever loved him like Lawrence does is! He left his little sister, the only person he ever loved other than Lawrence, alone with his mother, too! Adam, it's just one fail after another with you, isn't it? Tut, tut. XD Well, I'm waiting eagerly for your updates as usual, not just because they're so hot, but because I can't stand to see Adam and Lawrence like this unless I know they'll have hot make-up s*x and hurt-comfort hugs in the end!
nicoleb chapter 10 . 6/23/2010
AW! This chapter was so CUTE and angsty! I love it when Lawrence is all like, "you're so wonderful, Adam. You know that?" AW! No, he DOESN'T know that, Lawrence! He is too damn stupid to understand things like that, because he's all self-hating and such! If he wasn't, why would he (stupidly) think that you'd be better off without him? *Sobs.* Poor Adam! He's so broken and dying inside, because STUPID Lawrence keeps going back to his STUPID family! Doesn't he understand that Adam needs more than a physical lover? They need to stop using each other (especially Lawrence...) and just... ADMIT their feelings 100%! I know they will eventually, but the wait is killing me! Even though it's a very hot, smutty, awesome wait. XD
GodGudKami chapter 10 . 6/23/2010
Poor Adam is really in love with Lawrence, the adorable twat. He thinks that him going away will make Lawrence happy. *Sighs.* Why do the cute ones always have to be so STUPID? That goes for you, too, Lawrence! Stop letting Adam be stupid, and being stupid yourself! Doctors are supposed to be smart! And I know Adam is meant to be stupid, but he's still annoying me, albeit adorably. He's dying inside because he wants to leave Lawrence. That would make anyone die inside! Adam, stop dying inside and just mount Lawrence! You'll feel better, really! _ Not that I don't love all the angst and denying, though. It never gets old with these two, and since they are just so adorably stupid and moronic, it's IC with them, which makes it even cuter! And yes, Adam's pain is adorable, too. I'm going to go to Hell when I die, but I don't care, because I'm having a lot of fun here!
Sammy07 chapter 10 . 6/23/2010
AWWW! Adam is so SELFLESS sometimes, not wanting to drag Lawrence down with him! Sure, he's a stupid little moron for thinking Lawrence doesn't love or need him, but he's a CUTE stupid little moron, so he's inclined for less spankings for that! _ And AWWW again! It's so sweet how Lawrence admits that he's too much of a wuss to leave Allison, but not too much of one to admit that he loves Adam and will try to show that as much as he can! Less stupid-spankings for Lawrence, too! 3 Sorry for smutting up your review-section, but... Well, I guess since it's a smutty fic, I'm allowed. I could be angsty, too, but that'd probably just be annoying. XD Oh, Adam... Please don't die inside too much before Lawrence comes to his senses and leaves Allison. Although, the more he DOES die inside, the more Lawrence has to fix later. AW! Cute!
TooDazeGone chapter 10 . 5/23/2010
Just read all ten chapters, and it's actually the first piece of Saw fanfiction I'v read. And I'm glad! This is really good and I can't wait for more :)
PyroTheWereCat chapter 10 . 5/18/2010
Indeed, if everyone did what you told them to in movies and stories there wouldn't be said movie or story. But that's what makes them awesome. _ Oh, by the by...Pyro has gotten devilishly curious. Who topped? XD You don't have to answer that.
Ready Or Notxx chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
No, Adam, do NOT be okay with Lawrence being with Allison! :( You want Lawrence and you know it! Awesome chapter! :D

Sorrowxx
Ready Or Notxx chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
AW! Yay, Adam is BACK! I love Lawrence's belief in the fact that Adam would return. And the end of the chapter...was greatness. Those two are just too cute! 3

Sorrowxx
Effiny chapter 9 . 3/22/2010
I'm loving this story! You're doing a great job with it, I can't wait to see more!
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »