Reviews for Never Enough
Draven Urei chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
Yesh. That's all I have to say.
Sammy07 chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
ARGH! STUPID Lawrence! Adam is offering himself to you, and what do you do? You STRUGGLE! How stupid can you get? Well, I guess Adam has been denying a lot up until now. Hell, he wouldn't even go to Lawrence unless Lawrence forced a nurse to deliver a note to him (which was very cruel and sly XD). But now it's Lawrence's turn to be denying! Damn, those two just can't stop denying, can they? It makes you want to HIT them! After they're done having s*x, obviously. And aw, Adam still has nightmares, but they're kind of being overridden by his lust for Lawrence. I guess it's good that he's getting better, even if it is because of his horniness. 3 And if Lawrence doesn't stop thinking he loves Allison, Adam won't be the only one who becomes dominant and abusive with him. _
GodGudKami chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
Oh, GOD, that was hot! Adam was just so set on making out with Lawrence, and Lawrence tried to be a moron and stop him! But Adam just kept going, and Lawrence didn't really take that long to cave. XD Damn, dominant Adam is so HOT! I really hope you'll continue the next chapter from here, because I never want this s*x to end! Or, I guess it does have to end, but it should end AFTER Adam r*pes Lawrence! Then maybe Lawrence will stop thinking he has a chance with Allison and that he loves her! I doubt he'll realize that easily, but still, it doesn't hurt to hope. _ I also found it really adorable how Adam threw the note Lawrence had written at him, but it didn't make it. Don't ask me why. I guess it just symbolizes Adam's irrational behavior and weakness. Aw. XD
nicoleb chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
AW! Adam, you stupid MORON! Why do you keep denying Lawrence and refusing to go to him? Sure, Lawrence does his fair share of denying, too, but you're WORSE! And besides, Lawrence, even though he didn't have the balls to do it himself, called Adam to his room, since that little moron wouldn't go by himself, and forced him to talk! AW! It's so cute when Lawrence b*tches at Adam to be nicer to him, and that makes Adam feel bad, like it SHOULD. I also love how Adam comforts Lawrence all gruffly about him not being the awful person Jigsaw said he was. Sure, his reasons for doing that were selfish, but it was still cute. XD Also, I'm not even going to mention how hot dominant Adam was. Well, I am, but you know what I mean: He was HOT! YES, Adam! You have your dominant way with a submissive Lawrence! Take the breath out of his lungs and the fluids out of his c*ck! ...Whew. Okay, I think it's all out of my system now. *Waits for the next chapter.* XD
Merel De Grauwe jigsawsl8n8 chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
okay that's a start, now Allison has to die somehow... oh yeah that's a good idea, don't you think ? can't you just kill her ? but first Lawrence has to abandon her and than she gets depressed and Jigsaw comes after her and she dies in his trap. what do you say ? than diana can live with Lawrence and Adam and they'll have to have sex during the day all the time cause diana gets home after school. or maybe in the middle of the night when she's asleep...

anyway, enough about allison. I didn't like it (okay I was joking) I LOVED IT! write some more please...
Sammy07 chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
AW! It was so CUTE how Adam and Lawrence were talking about the bathroom! Who knew Adam was actually sensible enough to confide in Lawrence, and to admit that he needs him and always will? I'm sure he'll go back to his adorable denying before long, but still! I'm enjoying Adam actually being sensible for once! Aw, Adam can even make being sensible hot as hell. XD And then he actually tells Lawrence how much he means to him! And Lawrence just sits there like a hot moron and doesn't respond properly! Well, they do kiss hotly, but GOD, Lawrence! Open up to Adam, for God's sake! Open up to him, in more ways than one! ...That was immature, but with all the smut I'm reading and writing, it really couldn't be avoided. XD Anyway, I can't wait to see/read what happens next, so... Hurry up! I know it's rich of me to tell you to update when you're so much faster than me, but I won't let that stop me! 3
GodGudKami chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
First off: *Kills the police who allowed Adam to sit in that bathroom for days because they were too stupid to check the place properly.* Secondly: AW! So CUTE! Adam wants to go to Lawrence, but he has emotional conflicts about doing so, because... Well, because he's an adorable idiot. We love him for that. _ And then he sits between Lawrence's legs, because that's really close to his c*ck, and that makes him feel all secure and warm... Aw, it's all so sweet! And then Adam and Lawrence have a heart-to-heart talk, and Adam voices his feelings for Lawrence, and then they KISS again! It's so cute how they do that. But aw, stupid Adam doesn't think he's enough for Lawrence... Stupid, stupid Adam. I know he'll come around eventually, but still, you just want to HIT his adorable face when he's so denying! Lawrence, too. Adam just opened his heart to him, then left, and Lawrence didn't try to stop him! Lazy thing... Start pulling your weight, Lawrence!
nicoleb chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
ARGH! STUPID police should be FIRED and SUED for not getting Adam out of that bathroom sooner! I know it makes for some hot hurt/comfort later, but... ARGH! *Kills the cops, again.* Anyway! XD Adam's being surprisingly sensible, admitting that he needs help. Lawrence's help. He should stop being so stubborn and go to him straight away. I mean, I know he does, but still! Stop THINKING about it, Adam! You're too hot to think, and thinking about it only makes you upset! And I love how Adam and Lawrence talk about their experiences in that bathroom, and then Adam tells Lawrence how he feels about him, and then they KISS! And Adam LOVES kissing! Especially Lawrence, because someone as hot as Adam should only kiss hotties. XD Anyway, I'm really eager to read what will happen next. I know this fic will end happily, but that doesn't mean there won't be lots of angst and hurt/comfort (AW!) before then! I can't wait! _
merel de grauwe jigsawsl8n8 chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
that was so beautiful! of course sad as well but that's a part of the chainshipping. if there is nothing sad in the beginning there is nothing to fix and angst is one of the sexiest things on this planet. of course everything will be okay in the end! yay!
Draven Urei chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Hm...*smacks Adam upside the head* Not Satisfied! You take your sexy ass back in that room and show him what your made of!

(AKA, great chapter, can't wait fro the rest of it, I'm anxious!)
Superdog750 chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
I don't really know what to say. Other than "AW!", that is. But this chapter had some extremely sad parts in my opinion. That thing with "forgetting how to talk" was really creepy, I hate to read stuff where little Adam gets hurt ;p But it's a really good chapter nonetheless
Draven Urei chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
Ugh! I hate it, the dramatic irony is killing me!

As for the story, I love it! I'll be waiting for the update (coughandthesexcough)
nicoleb chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
OMG! So cute! Lawrence is going to keep seeing Adam, even after he's discharged! And he'll continue to comfort Adam adorably from the nightmares that he has, and, more importantly, engage in more smuttish acts with him! Aw! I love it when those two talk over things, too. They're just so casual and relaxed! And Adam sits between Lawrence's legs! So cute! We all know you're interested in what's BETWEEN Lawrence's legs, Adam. XD
GodGudKami chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
Oh, poor Adam... Well, poor Lawrence, but more so, poor Adam. XD I still hate Allison, since it was her coldness that forced Lawrence to sleep with all of those skanks that he didn't want, either. Now that he has Adam, he won't be confused anymore. _ AW! Adam goes to Lawrence when he has nightmares, because he just can't deal with them by himself! Lawrence has nightmares, too, but again, Adam is hotter, so I feel more sorry for him. XD Not that I don't feel sorry for Lawrence, too! *Nuzzles him.* Aw, Adam is so cute when he snuggles up to Lawrence in the middle of the night because he can't sleep. I just love hurt and comfort with these two! Almost as much as smut with them! *Waits eagerly for another update.*
Sammy07 chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
AW! So cute! Lawrence doesn't want to associate Adam with that bathroom, but he can't help it, because they were both each other's support in that place! And now Lawrence says that he'll see Adam, even after he leaves the hospital! But Adam's all worried that he won't! Aw! Adam, you KNOW he will. He needs to comfort you from your nightmares and have more sex with you. And then you two can do some more adorable denying, like you're good at! We all know you'll both crumble before long, though. So sweet. _ And now they're lying/sitting together in bed, watching TV! Aw, just keep being allusive, you guys! We KNOW you'll want more sex before long! 3
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »