Reviews for Never Enough
Merel de grauwe jigsawsl8n8 chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
you're indeed pretty evil to them but well that's good since the more they suffer the cuter they become (for everyone that didn't notice... yeah I'm evil too!) as always it was written amazing darling! and I know you're at least not evil enough to not make everything okay again so I'll be expecting that :) yay!
Superdog750 chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Damn, those guys are stupid! I mean, they're still hot and all that, but why can't they just realize that they love eachother and then have some adorable sex? Guess I'll have to haunt the mean writer... hehe :P

Anyways, this was a really adorable chapter (even though the hotties won't stop denying their love for eachother) I'm exited to find out what happens in the next chapter .
Draven Urei chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
All I can say is...MORE! I love this couple, and you did it justice.
Superdog750 chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Denial? What IS this? No happy ending? You made me sad... But while I read this, I realized how great and artsy this chapter is. " drops of blood on harshly white snow." Squeak! Awesome ;p

And by the way, I really looked forward to this chapter. (I know that I always say that, but pfft.) The wait for this was almost unbearable. Thanks a lot for making my day :)
GodGudKami chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
AW! So adorable! Adam sobbed and slept in Lawrence's arms, which is so cute, because hurt and comfort between those two is just... Well, it's CUTE! But GR! Why does Lawrence have to be so stupid here, trying to deny his feelings for Adam? Denial is cute and all, but Adam is so fragile right now, and so is Lawrence! Not that I'm not loving the denial, of course, because it just means that Adam and Lawrence will have more to release ("release..." XD) into each other's arms later, because it'll all keep building up! AW! I wonder how long it'll take for Lawrence to realize that trying to make it work with his ugly, mean-spirited wife, even for the sake of Diana, isn't going to work? One chapter, two? Maybe three? Well, I'll be reading the whole time, and I'll enjoy it all! _
Sammy07 chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
ARGH! I know you told me there'd be denial in this fic, but, Lawrence... You can be so STUPID! You HATE Allison, and she doesn't deserve you! You know that deep down, and so does Adam. How many chapters is it going to take your adorably stupid head to get that? And poor Adam will be all alone and trying to go along with your stupid denial game, even though he's still shaken by what happened! Have a HEART, Lawrence! We all know you're going to go running back to Adam within chapters, so this whole denial act is really only going to make you and Adam clingier and hornier, so... Oh, wait. That's a GOOD thing! Continue on in this fashion, loyal ChainShipper! 3
nicoleb chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
AW! This is going to be so CUTE! Not that it isn't already, but I LOVE denial between these two stubborn morons! They just deny, deny, and deny, even though their love is so obvious, ANYONE could pick up on it! And now Lawrence is telling Adam that he wants to break it off and Adam is trying to put a brave face on it, but he's just so scared and clingy after what he went through, and he NEEDS Lawrence to lean on and have intercourse with! XD And I love how Lawrence passes off that kiss they had in the bathroom as them being scared and having to have something to cling to! Aw, Lawrence... Your denial is so adorable, and what's even more adorable is how weak-willed, stupid, submissive little Adam goes along with every word you say. _
Routa chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
You just don't have any idea... How wonderful you are, do you?

I've been crying like a little baby for the whole morning (I'll tell you why next time I write to you), and I open my computer and what we have here? You knew it, didn't you!

Ugh but all I can say is thankyou. You just made my day.
RanebowStitches chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Ur stories are all epic and I'm always like "omg what's going to happen?" at the end of each chapter!
RanebowStitches chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
I just saw Saw today and already am in love with this pairing thanks to your help! I can't wait for the next chapter of this! I love it so
Merel De Grauwe jigsawsl8n8 chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
there is only one thing I can say about this:

aw! the cute to discribe! but they'll kiss again. Lawrence just doesn't know it yet. he doesn't realize they're ment to be together! but he will, sooner or later.
GodGudKami chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
First off: Those detectives are morons and should be killed. Second off: AW! Lawrence is so frustrated and annoyed and worried about Adam! But at least he has him now! Unless that was his delusions in having to wait for those moronic detectives to hurry up and get Adam out of that bathroom. Either way, it was cute! And I have to wonder what kind of adorable and cute things will be happening next, other than smut (which will be awesome XD). I wonder if Adam and Lawrence are going to be morons and deny their love? I swear, if Lawrence tries to convince himself and Adam that he still loves that dried up... *Curse word,* Allison, I'm going to PUNCH him in the face! Then I'll rape him (and Adam) for good measure. 3
Sammy07 chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
AW! Lawrence is so WORRIED about Adam, it's adorable! When I put off to the side the facts of those miserable excuses for detectives' stupidity and Lawrence's stupid family and how they seem to think that they went through more than Adam or Lawrence, it was all so ADORABLE! Adam really does love his Lawrence, even though he tries to hide it under all his gruffness and Adam-ness. And Lawrence obviously loves him, because he's so worried about him (which he wouldn't have to be if those retarded detectives just did their jobs *Kills them.*)! I can't wait to see (read XD) what happens next, so... UPDATE! I know you just did, but that's beside the point! _
nicoleb chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
GR... This chapter was very good and adorable and Lawrence-worrying, but GOD, it pissed me off so much how STUPID those fucking detectives were! Adam should sue their worthless asses for every unnecessary MINUTE he had to spend in that place, just because those morons are too stupid to tell a door from a wall! But anyway, AW! Adam and Lawrence are so in love! Lawrence is all worried and Adam-missing, all right! Was that bit at the end real or imagined? I'm so damn tired at this time, it's probably my fault. XD But either way, Adam and Lawrence are going to be going through some adorable denial, aren't they? Aw!
Superdog750 chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
So... tired... Must write... review for... awesome chapter... *dies*

Aww, how cute was THAT? So adorable :D I loved Lawrence's calmness (or whatever) even though his little Adam was dying. And wow, how i craved for another chapter from you It was totally worth the wait. Sorry for the short review, but... meh.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »