Reviews for Aerith's Reunion
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
Good story so far but one minor detail is that Selphie was either 3 or 4 when radiant garden was swarmed by the heartless. So she really didn't grow up with the others. But other than that, way to go.
Some Enchanted Sunset chapter 13 . 7/5/2010
O_O I read this in one night because I was bored out of my mind and I was shocked at how much I loved it. Many fics nowadays involve stupid plot-lines and OOC characters but this was incredibly good. Characters were very good, rarely, if ever, OOC, and in general, a fantastic story. Please write a sequel. Please? The ending was sad. I almost started crying :(. Fantastic story. Wonderful job. keep writing.
umm. i don't know i guess s chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
darn, out of characters... i was gonna say sando so yea...

OK!

this was an awesome story, and if i knew what i was reading about it would be hundreds of times better...

(i have a bad habit of reading random stories..., but you already know that)

keep it up!

and you better submit the last part of ike's birthday!

:P
Mniya chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
Aww, thanks for the mention. -hath decided to review now-

Hehe, this story has been great. Glad you finally finished it. :D There were a few spelling mistakes and stuff, but I'm not holding that against you. The plot was good enough, and you got me to like these characters more. I didn't know that Leon had a voice in his head. xD I really thought they were all going to die in that battle, but one of the good guys going under a demonic transformation to beat the snot out of the bad guy works too... x3

Poor Aerith though. Why do the guys always think the best thing to do is run off and leave the people they care about behind to cry their eyes out until their heart shatters into a million pieces and they pass out from hyperventilation? D:

Anyway, I for one would like to see more.

-Mniya, a.k.a. Fayt 3
TwilightExistence chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
Awesome chapter. But I'm sad it's almost over.

So after this review you'll post the last chapter :{ I wonder does it count if i review more than once?

OH AND DON'T KILL THE PANDA BEARS
lyrastone chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
yo who!well any way i love this it a lot!i cant wait for a 'nother chapter!woo
Gina Tsukiko chapter 8 . 4/28/2009
Hey! I know you know who I am so don't deny that I reviewed your story! First, it's suit not soot (not sure which chapter it's in). Second, unless it's days of the week, it's spelled weak (still not sure of the chapter).

About your A/N (yet again, I don't know the chapter it's in), WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T SQUEAL? If I just poke you in the side you SCREAM and jump 3 feet into the air!

Also, why is Sepheroths favorite form of killing by rape? Not that it's not totally in character, just wondering.

And to anyone reading these reviews besides the author: THIS IS A TOTALLY AWESOME STORY AND IF YOU DON'T READ IT YOU ARE PERSONALLY KILLING THE PANDA BEARS! I MEAN IT! NOT TO MENTION YOUR BRAIN CELLS FROM LACK OF READING THIS STORY!

There, my work here, is done.
Aeris Hikari chapter 8 . 4/28/2009
Aww! I's sad. I love this fanfiction! I hope you'll write a next chapter soon!( sorry, i'm french so i don't write very well english) It can't finish like this! I love the sad stories but i want to know if Cloud have give his light to Aerith or not before dying