Reviews for Goings On
Too. Freaking. ADORABLE!
*squeals* *dies of awesome overload*

Thank you.
HipsterL chapter 1 . 6/6
definitely one of the more enjoyable zosan fics out there. just the right amount of friendship and affection all while making fun of each other whole heartedly
I don't even ship ZoSan but I'm gonna go in a corner and sob
dergunwoolverton chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Best story ever. I was cracking up so much! XD Love it, absolutely amazing!
Cryselda chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This is just... So freaking cute. Dx
SqueeFreak chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
AWWWWWW! I love it! XD I laughed sooooo much while I was reading this! XD X3
Krissum chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh my gooodddd

My cheek are legitimately in pain from my grinning because oh my lord this was the most adorably fluffy thing i have ever read I just-

how does this not have more reviews this is so perfect.

I'm like literally crying because of all the laughing and just all around warmth from this fic ahhhh

If I'm ever sad, I know what to read.

This was certainly a jewel to find, I fucking love these little drabbles. I wish there were more fics out there that portrayed them the same way you do. They're so playful and funny and I fucking love it. I want mooooooooooore.

Faving this forever.
SinsDeed chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Such an adorable... One-shot? Eight-drabble? I dunno. Whatever it is, I love it!
heidi-mayer87 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh, this was so adorable! Heart-melting, really. Especially the "chase" part. I wish it was made into a doujinshi, it was so cute and hilarous! I could read such light and playful ZoSan scenes forever.
Rui17 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Awwww. This is so nice! Zoro and Sanji are so cute together!
Rolynne chapter 1 . 12/11/2011

This is art.

I love this fic because aside from keeping a grin on my face throughout the ENTIRE STORY, it explores the concept of Zoro and Sanji being boys, and playfully fighting with each other which is something I always think about but sadly is a concept not too easily explored as nakamaship.

That said, I love it all, the fact that Sanji tells amusing but shitty stories and that he just has his goofy nineteen year old moments, the fact that Zoro's sarcastic and stubborn and he's just so ZORO while somehow able to get along with Sanji on those better days.

I don't think anyone could've written it better.

Merucha chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I lol'd. I seriously did. My dad was getting worried, even, wondering what could be so funny when I'm alone in my room.
xkittybluex chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
aaaw so very cute and in character too, love your style :)

keep up the good work

TheDarkWingedAngel chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
For a long moment there was no sound in the kitchen but Luffy furiously masticating the cookies. Zoro and Sanji just watched him in horror.

"That," Luffy said, tongue hanging out of his mouth, "was disgusting."

Fav. part.

Yeah, I'm sure that last cookie smells right now...

sylver rain chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
AAHHH this was sweet awesome fun solid, just all that rolled together. I had fun reading it :D