Reviews for Kushina as Giselle
Loreechan chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
oh my..a very lovely was total ooc :) but amazing
Good boy-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Can I just say that I LOVE Enchanted? It's one of my favorite movies and you made it...even better! How is that possible? :D
xBrokenRecordx chapter 1 . 3/7/2012

Okay. This was actually pretty well written. Confusing in some parts, but overall, pretty good. You did a good job putting Enchanted into MinaKushi form :D
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Wow, I love it! _

Some of the characters I think could have been cast better, but overall, it's definitely fantastic! *thumbs up* ;D
preettygabbysz chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
omfg i loved it x
EternalAngelPower chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This is most awesome. I can't wait to read the next one.
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Wow, i LOVED it! i liked the movie but i like this better lol. though i dont think i could ever picture Kushina runing around in a dressing singing and dancing and talking o animals lol ]

anyway, i think you did a fantastic job on the story, well done! ]
Blubberbutt Chunkybap chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Ha! Epic! You really made me snicker and giggle nearly at all paragraphs and dialogues, just because I'm picturing the characters as the casts of Enchanted. I'm gonna type really long, so here goes... (deep breaths) btw, I'm not criticizing.

Kushina as Giselle...that sounds OK, until she sings. WTH! I dunno she can sing! And the dress! Hahaha! And...Minato wears a suit and Naruto loves fairy well at least he's just a kid!

Madara as Narissa. Now this is cool! Let's see if he suits with the black gown... Ugh, no gowns for Madara. It's sad to see him die. He's my favorite character. I like the way you turn him into kyuubi instead of a dragon. Very smart!

Although...Pein? Stepson? This is where I can't stop laughing. And since these guys are ninjas, I think making jutsu hand seal sound better than xasting a spell. It's Madara, anyway, you wouldn't imagine him saying, "Avada Kadavra!" and points magic wands evrywhere. That would be...never mind...

And Itachi...OMG! He's a wicked chubby short man with a face like a weasel! HAHAHA! You know what, I think Hidan or Kakuzu suits the guy better. Er...what's the guy's name again? Phillip? (shrugs)

And Pein sings! In tenor!

For a moment back there, the image of Kushina and Pein as a pairing freaks me out. I mean...what? MinatoXKonan sounds good...much to my dismay.

I wonder if Pakkun is one of the animals that is Kushina's animal friend...hmm?

Right...I gotta see the next ones! See ya later!
CandyGirl999 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Oh my gosh I just read this on deviantart and I LOVED it! Just out of curiosity will you be making more Disney/Naruto parodies by the time The Princess and the Frog movie comes out? Cuz I've got a great idea on who the next NDP should be: Yugao!

Just picture her as Princess Tiana and a cute little Hayate frog in her hands trying to kiss her. If you've seen the teaser trailer than you would know. Just pitching you some ideas, you don't have to take them if you don't want to.