Reviews for IT'S WAR!
Megan chapter 9 . 1/19
can i use this story in a twilight humour sequel please it will be a variety of different story's one of which might be your can i use it.
I understand if you don't want me to
p,s it was AMAZING you as a writer and all your stories are the best x megz
Icritic1 chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
Ughh u idiot stop doing these note they r so annoying we want to read the book not stuff about u!
elfspirit7 chapter 17 . 6/8/2010
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Emmettrosalie chapter 17 . 9/11/2009
Lol. Update soon! Love this story!
fairyfloss101 chapter 17 . 9/10/2009
hahahahaha that was awesome! go jasper! cant wait to see what carlisle and esme have in store for them! this is really great keep it up:D:D:D

fairyfloss101:)
MoonlightPrincess5sixthousand chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
HI BILLY MAYS HERE! I'M HERE TO SELL YOU THE MOST INTERESTING WAR EVER FOUGHT. THAT'S RIGHT. BUY RIGHT NOW AND WE'LL THROW IN A SIDE OF BOLD TEXT.
twilight1alice chapter 17 . 8/7/2009
love that chapter cant wait to read more
TwilightLoverMangaAddict chapter 17 . 8/6/2009
WOW! lol. sorry, I'm laughing too hard to say anything but AWESOME!
Jazzy'sGirl4ever chapter 17 . 8/6/2009
yay!
sheeiur22 chapter 17 . 8/5/2009
Thanks
Erwin Smith chapter 17 . 8/5/2009
LOL! great job! i liked the idea. ALICE! u ruined everythingxD

Update soon!

Missy
lovinlife1112 chapter 17 . 8/5/2009
lol thanks so mcuh for using my idea thank you thank you thank you
WatermelonBubblegum chapter 17 . 8/5/2009
Alice! You screwed everything! lol

What a good prank :D
Erwin Smith chapter 14 . 8/1/2009
i am so sorry for your loss. I'm sure your friend Jessica was an amazing person. :,( please accept my condolances to you and her family.
Irayana chapter 14 . 8/1/2009
I feel your pain for your friend. I jumped horses and have had my fair shares of falls but none that bad.I don't mean to get sentimental but I just wanted to say you're not alone. My frien Emma was killed falling off her horse. I miss her and know you miss your friend but as you said they died doing the things they loved most.