Reviews for Truth or Dare
animebaka14 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
i loled at what kenny said about them eating the rule book :DDD

not sure if what they wanted to do for years was the kiss or winning all the moneh...
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
LOL, dear lord that was hilarious. XD

Stan and Kyle, mah oh mahhh..
LamaMan chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
That was so awesome, Cartman was so sure they weren't and Kenny! If there was a squeal or any thing else even related to how this turns out or continued I'd read it!
Botherer 1337 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Huh. Truth or Dare for money. An interesting concept.
queenofrandomfandom chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
AMAZING!

hehe, it started out great, i loved all the detail, and it certainly ended with a bang! *favorites*
NickelParkLavigne chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Oh I loved that! My favorite part is when Stan and Kyle are kissing, and Kenny and Cartman are all shocked. I would have been too :D This is so slash in my opinion.

NPL
Animegrl421 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Haha! That was great, I'm definitely looking at this as slash!
KittyScarlet chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
XD XD XD XD XD ! Awesome! Pure win!

-And I don't even like Style, so that is saying sometime-

I loved!
Tikal Tyrant chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Well, that was pretty cute. I loved Cartman and Kenny's reactions to the kissing. I also mirrored them.
stfoosa chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Dude D
BlankCanvas23 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Aha!

Oh, very nice. Good old Truth'n'Dare...

That's brilliant. Great job. XD
jusAgurl93x chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
lol good story! :D

they did argue much to that last dare

now did they. haha
Phoenix II chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Oh bi-curiosity, how I love thee so...

For boredom, this is damn good. Now I can't wait for that other thing your writing skills are being put to use on! Should you ever get around into turning it from your 500-some page outline into the 1500 page story proper :P

Loved the line about Kyle not considering Cartman's balls kosher. That's brilliant.

Love Cartman's bitching, that is too.

As far as slash goes...it was a 5 minute gay bug they caught, and will spend the rest of their lives seeking to re-catch. P