Reviews for The ExtraTerrestrial Crypto
ralph.rivera chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
We live among you, our story. We here! .com Alien conspiracy tale.
xXEchoedScreamsXx chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Don't be embarrassed, it's really good! And it would be great if you would write more! _
GothicRainbows1415 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Hey this is really good. I finished Path of the Furon about 3 months ago. You should write another chapter.
DarkButterfly128 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Wow. That's all I have to say after reading this. This is a truly remarkable piece of literature involving Crypto. He IS a little cutie, isn't he?

Anyway, it would be lovely if you continued this story where it left off. . .like, directly after this story ends.
MrsCrypto chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Whoaz ! .. Normally I don't take much pleasure reading or seeing stuff that involves another girl's OC sexually interacting with Crypto (rabid fangirl alert lol - jk) but this one I like - I love how descriptive this is and how you captured Crypto's personality spot-on XD This is the first story I've actually ever read and reviewed on this website btw XD But wow, this is nice stuff! xx (PS: Oh and there's no need to be embarassed Crypto IS kinda fit *squee* X3)
xEmerald Isle chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Don't be embarrassed. This story was fantastic and you really captured Crypto's character. I definitely give it a 10/10 :)

You should make more DAH stories too :)

x