Reviews for Love Me as I Am
Reipersecutoria chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
love it! it was really good! i find it awesome, it takes me from sadness to extremely happiness! its beautiful! thanks for it! rei
Madam RinRin chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Absolutely beautiful, and made me feel teary-eyed just reading it :)
Ukaske chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
So Cute! That is all. XD 3
kunaikage chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
So sweet, sensual and loving. I loved it. Saw only one mistake the w in how was missing in the line "Ho can an empty shell love" but that was the only noticeable mistake to me other wise very well written.
Chapitas1991 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
LOVE IT! :)
Jill .E. Napier chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Beau-Ti-Ful! Is all I have to say about this :)
6xXBladeXx9 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
X3

Lovely! It was great, sweet and sexy. Awesome work 3
Myriel DesTorrents chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I am not a big fan of yaoi, but I appreciated your fanfic. I like very much those two and I think that you kept the original spirit of the manga to write something beautiful. Thank you.
JBubbles chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
SO CUTE!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This was sensitive and romantic and I liked it very much. Touya and Yukito are my favourite pairing and you handled this nicely. The lemon was sensual as well as soft and loving.

I agree with others that perhaps you need to proof read a little more carefully, only because it distracts from the lovely flow of your story. With a little care this will improve. Keep writing, your ideas are lovely. Thankyou.
melnic228 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
The story is really touching and I could imagine the characters acting this way, which made this more real and enjoyable. I wouldn't say that grammar is as much as a problem as just proof-reading. If you read through the story on here, you'd know what little things to fix. I can see that they're careless typing errors, and you clearly show that you can write correctly and quite effectively.

Amazing story and dialogue, just proof-read
Izzey24 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
*sigh* Lovely! It was beautiful! I loved the fluffyness, and the sadness, and- urg! Everything about it was great! X)
xxFraise chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I don't think I saw one possessive apostrophe in this...and a lot of missed commas...

Still, I liked it. :) You might want to touch up on your grammar a bit, though. Nice job.
DragonfyreGirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
this is an awesome story! i love how you captured yuki's feelings so well! i could my heart breaking and healing with yuki's. it was that good!
Shota-Hunter chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Oh, I'm despicabily in love right now. I cannot think of the right adjectives, but I have to tell you this was very lovely and cute! Poor Yukito, when he tells Touya he fears everything he has is a lie, I never really thought of the sadness behind it and all the drama inside of his mind!

It is really cute of Yue to be there for him, try to defend him from what he thinks is bad and Touya fighting to get him back! *kya*

Loved it! :D