Reviews for Jokes
RAWRitsAnime chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Pretty good :]
Acoustic Seasons chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Nice story! Although, I think that the people closest to his heart would probably be Yusei, Crow and Carly, because he did grow up with Yusei & Crow, and he told Carly he loved her. That's just my opinion, though, so it's not like I'm bashing anyone. Mikage's probably way up there though.
badassgirlsupersamjackxcarly chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
bad ass girl:that was alright I guess?

supersam: alright that was so funny!

jackxcarly: sure it was super sam it was

funny AND SO ROMTIC!AW

bad ass girl: Im not a lovey-dovey person

yuck!

jackxcarlyloved:don't say yuck!

bad ass girl:yuck yuck yuck and yuck!

jackxcarlyloved: thats it get ready to DIE!

bad ass girl: I loved to see you kill me!

super sam: you two stop it or eles

bad ass girl and jackxcarly: or eles what!

super sam:I'll sick your heads in my toiltte water got it!

jackxcarly: ok

bad ass girl: fine!

super sam:good now we say bye-bye

supersam ,bad ass girl, and JackxCarly: BYE-BYE!
Raara chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I'm a carjack shipper and I'm not mad. I kinda think I would like Mikage if I didn't think of her like Tea/Anzu.(I don't know why I think of her as her I just do but 4kids ruined her for me... ugh friendship)... yay I liked this story. I dunno why but I can't stand stories with a whole lot of fluff.(especially lemons ugh)
Azelf1717 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
"Well I'm telling you it anyway," began Carly defiantly. I said nothing and took a sip of the hot tea.

"Knock knock." continued Carly. She waited a moment for my uniform response of "Who's there?" But I only cocked my eyebrow and stared at her.

"...Really? A 'knock knock' joke?" I said, the boredom in my voice obvious.

"Oh, just give it a chance!" said Carly in exasperation.

"Fine," I said, setting down my tea and folding my arms ", Who's there?"

"Interrupting Cow."

"...Interru-" I began before I was cut off.

A chocolate cow had run up to me out of Carly's refigerator and led to... "MO!"

It had sprayed me with chocolate milk, but I didn't see how, but... I'm pretty sure Carly did.
Saq78642 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
...what an intresting change of pace. Cannon...simple...thoughtful. What more can you ask from a oneshot. I don't usually fave stories (I used to though...) but here's one I will. Is it just me or is your and Kale's writing somewhat similar?
Karone11 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
lol, I loved it!
WriteroftheWest chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
For a non-JackCar shipper, you did a pretty good job with the first chapter. I thought it was pretty cute and yes, the joke actually made me laugh as well. And no, I won't gnaw your head off because you mentioned Mikage. It's all good here.

Great job, I look forward to more chapters soon.

AC2~
Fleeting Illicit Delicious chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Oh that's so cute. No, I don't think you messed up on her character. She's quirky... you captured her quirkiness. And probably part of the reason why Jack becomes so comfortable with Carly is because she has that innocence of Rally and the determination of Mikage and comparing the three is no reason to gnaw heads over, or that's what I think. Overall, I like this fics's simplicity.
Kelisidina chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Plot was good, deliverance good.

...

I have nothing to criticize, well done 8D
RedemptionWarrior chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I don't see any problems here...Good Job!