Reviews for Everything Happens For A Reason
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 12 . 9/5/2011
So it took all that to get them together? Or nealy so anyway. They're better then Aang and Katara anyway, Katara owuldn't admit anything until they'd finished fighting an entire war!

Cool story.

-Dyslexic Nerd
lost prince chapter 9 . 10/30/2009
Really nice story, liked it a lot.

Will be waiting for the next update.
Daisy chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
this is really good! i like it alot. great work, keep it up. )
fromwolfgang chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
this is pretty good!

but i have a question. How old are Zuko and Toph?

but anywayz, keep up the good work! I cant wait for the next chapter! _
A711owner chapter 9 . 6/11/2009
I hope u dont stop writing fanfics but hey do what u want i guess even if it makes little babies cry

so keep writing for the babies
A711owner chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
Glad u updated it

bit weird of a chapter with the random old lady and the dusty house yet the dead and toilet r clean
A711owner chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
Good chapter, defiantly worth the wait. Haha zuko is now a human dryer and im sorta guessing that cold night means that toph is going to hav to get cozy next to the fire haha.. ok so it was a bad joke but what ev'. Good Luck on exams and i hope u update soon
A711owner chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
Poor Zuko he just had to look down
Angsty Anime Star chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
alright, now that I'm over the shock horrer of that beautiful/actionay/amazing/tragic...you get where this is going. Wonderful job. Alriht, after that bit of everything you managed to end it in the most practical hirarious way. Go you. It was great. And okay, there was some Toko bits in there, namely the whole 'your girlfriend' thing, but you know I liked it. It was deep. especially Zuko's little monalogue while he's being held. Emotional! Terfic, spectacular,...i really need to look up some more synonyms but you get the idea...again. Awesome chapter!
things24 chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
Ohh, suspense, me likey. I sometimes like cliffies, sometimes not, but this definitely made me want to read more, even if there isn't more till you update. :)
Angsty Anime Star chapter 5 . 4/28/2009
First off, sorry it took me SO long to review this chapter. I got the e-mail right after you posted, days ago. But people and things and...hmm fate i guess, didn't want me to read your chapter. Anyways, FINALLY!

Wow. Aww. Okay, done being emotional. I like the name once again. Captivating. The little flashback of Toph adn Zuko's arrivals were interesting and well writen. There was a new side of both of them. Slightly childish and longing and...well...real.

I love how, even as Firelord, Zuko is the same awkward teenager we all know and love...I'm being literal here. Seriously, fangirl mania, me included. And finally Zuko found the tea leaves. Great, just great. Since they are SO usefull when...well...lost and all that oither bad stuff.

Keep up the awesome Zuko, Toph, action, comedy, and eveyrhting good in the world story. See, see, like my description? Okay, no everythign good in the world would also have spirits, sarcrifices, a death maybe, and well...chocolate!

Sorry for such a long and random review but i hope you enjoyed it. Great chapter, as always.
A711owner chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
Keepin u warm

well another good chapter cant wait for next
things24 chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
I'll keep you warm! jk, jk. Anyways, I like the story, but the chapters are a little short to me, of course I read long things. It really doesn't matter. Is all the stress from being firelord giving him halucinations? Was Zuko crying? Cause you said something about him wiping his eyes, but I wasn't really sure. Keep up the good work!
A711owner chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
i liked this chapter especially with how zuko keeps seeing things
Angsty Anime Star chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
Okay screw math homework! That was awesome. I loved every minute. And it was really funny and sweet and why the heck is Zuko know, that's not importaint. It was a great chapter. A perfec mix of comedy, tragidy, and all that other stuff. I also like the little title play on words thing. As always, great job on characterization. You continue to have Zuko and Toph real enough to see. Amazingly done chapter.