Reviews for Sin On Skin
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I liked it, but I didn't really understand Caitlyn's, I guess you could call me confused, but whatever. I really did enjoy reading it.
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
purposely written with no caps.

it makes the words look prettier.

and a little less jagged.

I love that. And, I agree. Lower case letters do look prettier, but I've been falling back into school where proper capatilization in a necessity. If I could have it my way, we would all write and type in lowercase letters. It's so perfect.

I loved the comtrast between Caitlyn's and Mitchie's. Caitlyn's was heartbreaking, almost like you wanted to give her a hug. But, then Mitchie's is about love and happily ever afters.

Ella's threw me for a twist. Maybe, she's not the innocent and clueless person she is usually speculated as. Oh la la. Haha. I loved the line about her being a dancer, not a singer.

Then, Peggy's. Wow. I had to reread hers just to make sure there wasn't some kind of underlying meaning or story to hers. But, nothing. It was simple, and so true. There isn't much to say about Peggy.

PS. I can see why this is your favorite thing you've written. :)
deactivated00001 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
God, this is brilliant. I especially love ALL of them, but I have to say that Ella's was really unexpected. That's really nice, that she isn't the clueless person other people make her out to be.

Hope you have a nice day.

go forth chapter 1 . 7/19/2009

This was just - wow. Can't say much more.

Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Oh, that was sad; great job. I loved this. I loved Mitchie's the best, and Caitlyns was heartbreaking (and Peggy's also). Would've been interesting if you would've done one of Tess; I wonder what you would have written. (:

fuelledbystarbucks chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Wow, your interpretation of these characters is fantastic, and so realistic. The peggy bit at the end broke my heart, but it's true though.

1927 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
hi again.

well, i can understand why this is one of your favorite things you've ever written.

caitlyn and mitchie were my favorite. caitlyn describing tess was like..i don't know. but all the bits about the jagged edges and trapped and twisted fairytale

and then mitchie with the exact opposite, all for happy endings and forevers and playing house.

anyways. it's brilliant. it's kind of painful to read, but in a good way. and the title, yet again, is perfect.

must stop rambling.

xo, cami
silly wounds chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
that was amazing. the style of writing was cool. i like mitchie's pov the best.
Pwnguin chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
you're right. words are a lot prettier when they're not capitalized. so, in praise to your little fic, i'm going to type this whole review out without capitals. (and it feels weird not hitting the shift button.)

i liked ella's bit. the line about being a dancer, not a singer was my favorite.

peggy's was brilliant. simple, sweet and to the point.

great job, keep writing. (:
a pen and paper chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
That was pretty funny/lovable/weird/cool all at the same time, which makes this pretty cool! I liked how it's kind of like poetry, and also, the Ella thing might be true, and I like Mitchie's part, and Peggy's part was cool!
xoAlmostFamous chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
me too! :) haha.

love how you characterize everyone. i mean, to a tee. mitchie being so naive, caitlyn being a vulnerable rebel, ella being innocent but bad, and peggy's part was the perfect way to end it.

seriously katie lynn, you have a gift. this was amazing.

caitlin rose!
Dustbowl Dance chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I thought this was really cool. It was different and interesting.

I think I liked Ella's the best, because even though she's not really what people would consider a "good girl," you gave her some depth and made her more than an airhead.

All of them were very interesting to read.

I couldn't tell if you hated Peggy, so i'm really sure what me reaction was to that, because personally I feel I can relate to Peggy, but you're the author, so you can say what you want. But one thing is that Peggy's last name is Dupree, not Warburton. Just fyi.

It was still really good, and I enjoyed it. :)
frosken chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Hahaha! i loved the part at the end with peggy! so true! xD I love you're writings tyle it's really good!
ukranianmira chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I LOVE IT! Its like full of emotion.
PyratGurl05 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I really like the part you wrote about Peggy :)