Reviews for A Little Less Than Before
Love it! So, so sweet!
Angie229 chapter 16 . 9/15/2016
Great story. Please finish it
xBluebells chapter 16 . 5/18/2016
I really loved this story! Are you gonna complete it because I would love to see it completed! Awesome story!3
Nkvmendoza chapter 16 . 2/1/2016
Please come back and continue this story!
fatpotatoe chapter 6 . 1/16/2016
Another great bombshell chapter.
fatpotatoe chapter 5 . 1/15/2016
Damnit damnit damnit, why can't I think of something witty to say. I really love this story. I just want to say that.
fatpotatoe chapter 3 . 1/15/2016
Wonderful story, great writing. I enjoy it so much.
Narges chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
I'm crying my eyes out for her :(
natasha1977alf chapter 16 . 12/3/2015
Hi! I found this story a couple days ago and I absolutely loved it. Will you continue? Please? Thank you for sharing:-)
SassYNoleS chapter 16 . 5/27/2015
I do hope you continue this story !
Guest chapter 16 . 5/21/2015
Please continue this story. I love it.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/16/2015
Why have you quit writing? You are an excellent writer, my only criticism would be the language! I remember an iconic actor once saying he preferred the acting stage to movies because of the language, stage language is pure and simple without the crassness and crudity of the modern world. Beauty and truth are so much more dramatic and exciting!
LolaTheSa chapter 16 . 4/17/2015
Hell no.. i know you might never update but that's completely naive thinking. His bestfriend and his fiance went behind his back and stabbed him. That's not forgivable. Her reason is fucking shitty. Edward wasn't a bad partner, he loved her and treated her as such. Just because she couldn't communicate with because of whatever the problem she was having doesn't give her the right to cheat on a good dude.

It doesn't make edward at all immature or whatever to not want anything to do with them. And really, if edward misses them. Then I guess cheating should be ok cause obviously them betraying him like that didn't hurt all that much as he is letting on.
filmdork chapter 16 . 4/6/2015
I don't think a story without death being a major plotline has ever broken my heart like this one.
jk chapter 15 . 3/24/2015
jesus Edward just keeps getting more and more fucked up...the underwear? wtf? how many? we NEED to know...he just says...theres soo many...HOW MANY?
RUN BELLA YOU CAN DO BETTER