Reviews for A Little Less Than Before
desiree0825 chapter 15 . 12/13/2010
wow that was awesome. getting a lil more insight into how Edward dealt with his heartbreak. he understands Bella more then she knows and hopefully he loses that box of undies ;)

as far as tattoos I myself have 6.

1. on my abdomen meaning of my name in chinese symbol

2. butterfly on my right shoulder blade

3. Faith and Hope on the my right leg

4. my husband nickname on my upper right arm

5. orchid in between my shoulder blades

6. A swam on my left forearm

#7 will be a sparrow on my left leg !
TragicCure chapter 16 . 12/12/2010
Hey there, just wanted to say I love your story and was wondering if you planned to continue? I sure hope so...
VampChick76 chapter 16 . 12/12/2010
Poor Bella. Love the chapter, update soon!

~Xela
crueljupiter chapter 16 . 12/11/2010
Dear God, I absolutely LOVE this story. I truly cannot wait for the rest. Keep up the excellent work. If you got this published, I would pay to read it. Love, love, LOVE!

Your chapters seem well thought out. The pace of the story is quite nice. I don't find myself skipping around. In fact, sometimes I rush a bit and go back to re-read earlier sections of it. Good grammar and vocabulary. I think your description is right on point as well, which I really commend you on. It's not too much or too little information. Leaves just the right amount to the reader, making it a more personal reading experience. I just cannot wait for the rest!

PLEASE finish it. Well done.
ANDYGM chapter 16 . 12/4/2010
pleaseee update :)
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 14 . 12/3/2010
GRRR! It took reading, like 20 fanfictions with jasper in to get me to really like him. AND NOW I CAN'T STAND HIM AGAIN!
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 13 . 12/3/2010
Wow, always thought Bella was fickle, but never seen her this bad :P x
VictoriaJade87 chapter 16 . 11/30/2010
Wow, this is a great story. It started off a little slow, but you've maintained my interest throughout. the pace picked up a lot from about the third chapter. I hope you update soon!
OlYMPICOVEN chapter 16 . 11/16/2010
lovee! update SOON!
djw2104 chapter 16 . 11/14/2010
please update sooonnnnnnnn
Senjaninja chapter 16 . 11/12/2010
I absolutely adore this story!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
sunshine.state chapter 16 . 11/10/2010
awww... I really love getting more insight into the mentality of edward, to see where he's coming from.

re-reading this chapter as a procrastination technique to avoid studying... can't wait to see where they go from here, but i kinda want to shank jasper with a butter knife for being a knob.

hope rl is treating you well.

until next time.
missysaaa.crystal chapter 16 . 11/7/2010
Greenfairyrose chapter 16 . 11/6/2010
LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! Your writing is super, top notch. Story line fantastic. And although i am dying for Bella to finally realise that Edward is way better than Jasper, the way you have been drawing it out, is so much closer to real life that it makes the story much more credible. Thank you for writing this and i really hope that you update soon because this is fantastic! xoxo
Disney101 chapter 16 . 11/6/2010
Hey where did you go? Please update!
3,204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »