Reviews for A Little Less Than Before
Fanfiction reader chapter 16 . 12/28/2010
This chapter is sooooo sweet

I'm glad J and A are together and then E and B are too because I personally think they suit each other yay !

:) XD

Please update sooner cus I am seriously wanting to read more and I am sure that others would like you too !

Thanks

FFR xD
Fanfiction reader chapter 16 . 12/28/2010
This chapter is sooooo sweet

:) XD

FFR
makdm chapter 16 . 12/28/2010
this chapter made me cry. please update, it's been awhile. :)
TeamEdwardForever chapter 15 . 12/23/2010
I love the twist this story has... Pleaseee update it. For Christmas? (:
MelMarie20 chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Yay! It's been a while since I read a confident and adorable Edward. Yay!
LaPetitRose chapter 16 . 12/16/2010
Amazingly, heartwrenching and wonderful. Please continue
Lunavista chapter 16 . 12/16/2010
Awesome chapter! Plz update soon!
desiree0825 chapter 16 . 12/13/2010
ok seriously I am going to gain weight reading your story. I mean come on everytime you mention cupcakes I want one too ;)
desiree0825 chapter 15 . 12/13/2010
wow that was awesome. getting a lil more insight into how Edward dealt with his heartbreak. he understands Bella more then she knows and hopefully he loses that box of undies ;)

as far as tattoos I myself have 6.

1. on my abdomen meaning of my name in chinese symbol

2. butterfly on my right shoulder blade

3. Faith and Hope on the my right leg

4. my husband nickname on my upper right arm

5. orchid in between my shoulder blades

6. A swam on my left forearm

#7 will be a sparrow on my left leg !
TragicCure chapter 16 . 12/12/2010
Hey there, just wanted to say I love your story and was wondering if you planned to continue? I sure hope so...
VampChick76 chapter 16 . 12/12/2010
Poor Bella. Love the chapter, update soon!

~Xela
crueljupiter chapter 16 . 12/11/2010
Dear God, I absolutely LOVE this story. I truly cannot wait for the rest. Keep up the excellent work. If you got this published, I would pay to read it. Love, love, LOVE!

Your chapters seem well thought out. The pace of the story is quite nice. I don't find myself skipping around. In fact, sometimes I rush a bit and go back to re-read earlier sections of it. Good grammar and vocabulary. I think your description is right on point as well, which I really commend you on. It's not too much or too little information. Leaves just the right amount to the reader, making it a more personal reading experience. I just cannot wait for the rest!

PLEASE finish it. Well done.
ANDYGM chapter 16 . 12/4/2010
pleaseee update :)
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 14 . 12/3/2010
GRRR! It took reading, like 20 fanfictions with jasper in to get me to really like him. AND NOW I CAN'T STAND HIM AGAIN!
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 13 . 12/3/2010
Wow, always thought Bella was fickle, but never seen her this bad :P x
3,212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »