Reviews for A Little Less Than Before
katjs11 chapter 16 . 12/31/2010
I just found your story and have read through what you have posted thus far. I have to say, I am captivated. And I feel like I KNOW this story of heartache, because I have felt it. I was engaged 6 years ago, and after we moved across the country together, he decided that the east coast didn't work for him, so he decided to move back. But it was where my future was, so we were over. It took me years to get over it. I thought I had found, at 19, the man I would spend the rest of my life with, only to have him decide that I wasn't enough. So I understand how Edward feels. He took 5 years of my life (ironic how the timing works the same for me and for Edward) and left me a shambles. I love that this story connects two people at different stages of the loss and grieving process on the way to repair, and I can't wait to see where you go with this. Thank you for sharing your story!
Fanfiction reader chapter 16 . 12/28/2010
This chapter is sooooo sweet

I'm glad J and A are together and then E and B are too because I personally think they suit each other yay !

:) XD

Please update sooner cus I am seriously wanting to read more and I am sure that others would like you too !

Thanks

FFR xD
Fanfiction reader chapter 16 . 12/28/2010
This chapter is sooooo sweet

:) XD

FFR
makdm chapter 16 . 12/28/2010
this chapter made me cry. please update, it's been awhile. :)
TeamEdwardForever chapter 15 . 12/23/2010
I love the twist this story has... Pleaseee update it. For Christmas? (:
MelMarie20 chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Yay! It's been a while since I read a confident and adorable Edward. Yay!
LaPetitRose chapter 16 . 12/16/2010
Amazingly, heartwrenching and wonderful. Please continue
Lunavista chapter 16 . 12/16/2010
Awesome chapter! Plz update soon!
desiree0825 chapter 16 . 12/13/2010
ok seriously I am going to gain weight reading your story. I mean come on everytime you mention cupcakes I want one too ;)
desiree0825 chapter 15 . 12/13/2010
wow that was awesome. getting a lil more insight into how Edward dealt with his heartbreak. he understands Bella more then she knows and hopefully he loses that box of undies ;)

as far as tattoos I myself have 6.

1. on my abdomen meaning of my name in chinese symbol

2. butterfly on my right shoulder blade

3. Faith and Hope on the my right leg

4. my husband nickname on my upper right arm

5. orchid in between my shoulder blades

6. A swam on my left forearm

#7 will be a sparrow on my left leg !
TragicCure chapter 16 . 12/12/2010
Hey there, just wanted to say I love your story and was wondering if you planned to continue? I sure hope so...
VampChick76 chapter 16 . 12/12/2010
Poor Bella. Love the chapter, update soon!

~Xela
crueljupiter chapter 16 . 12/11/2010
Dear God, I absolutely LOVE this story. I truly cannot wait for the rest. Keep up the excellent work. If you got this published, I would pay to read it. Love, love, LOVE!

Your chapters seem well thought out. The pace of the story is quite nice. I don't find myself skipping around. In fact, sometimes I rush a bit and go back to re-read earlier sections of it. Good grammar and vocabulary. I think your description is right on point as well, which I really commend you on. It's not too much or too little information. Leaves just the right amount to the reader, making it a more personal reading experience. I just cannot wait for the rest!

PLEASE finish it. Well done.
ANDYGM chapter 16 . 12/4/2010
pleaseee update :)
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 14 . 12/3/2010
GRRR! It took reading, like 20 fanfictions with jasper in to get me to really like him. AND NOW I CAN'T STAND HIM AGAIN!
3,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »