Reviews for A Little Less Than Before
jk chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
so let me get this straight...you have bella in unrequinted love with jaz for EIGHT YEARS then the guy you want to heal her heart is a whore? fuck your really dogging bella...that's just bullshit...poor bella ...fuck give her james or something...hell wheres Jacob...I don't give a fuck if Edwards trying not to stick his cock in everything that moves...hes whore...always will be...bella deserves better after what you've already done to her with this jaz bullshit...
and while were at it lets have a history on Cullen...just how big of a whore is he? we need to know!
well ok not really...little whore big whore is still a whore and bella deserves better
I already know enough that I know I don't want him anywhere near bella! period
AmeliaDoloreFan21 chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
Aww come on! How can you stop there?!
JayNahNah chapter 16 . 9/25/2014
Didn't realize this was a WIP- 4 years...any chance of closure?
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Just found this story and because of what happened recently, it resonated with me.
I feel like my heart is breaking into a million pieces and I don't know how to fix it.
freefan chapter 16 . 9/22/2014
An incredible story! I love the way you write, I could actually feel Bella's pain. Felt like slapping Jasper when he commented about Edward's meeting with Tanya... Alice just did what I was partly thinking of.. ;) Hoping you will continue with the story. I want to see how Bella overcomes her feelings for Jasper and completely accept Edward! Hoping you will be updating soon...
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 16 . 7/19/2014
You have a gift for writing. This story literally had me feeling the pain of Bella. I can completely understand where she is coming from and it is all so spot-on and realistic.

I honestly love your Edward. Your characters are SO human that it really makes the story even more beautiful. Unfortunately, I do not understand why there is Jasper bashing. The truth is, we do not choose to love, it just happens (Bella said it spot-on to answer Edward's question). Like Jasper did not choose to love Alice, it happened and we cannot blame him. Albeit, the obliviousness of guys are amazing at times.

Alas, part of me when I began the story had me wishing that Jasper would realize he also loved Bella in the manner she did. Though, the more it is revealed, obviously, it is just brotherly/friend concern. That I can also relate to so I cannot even yell but rather give me consolation to Bella.

I do know when you are to update but all I wanted to say, you're an amazing writer to capture the raw emotions and articulate it so well. You would have me crying because one-sided love is always the hardest but your Bella is strong. Eventually, she will get her happily ever after.

P.S. God, my favourite was Edward POV. That shower comments *laughs* goodness I adore him! Like actually, he is a total cutie.
Mell C chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Very interesting story!
Wine and Cheesy chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I really love this story. You've taken the time to create a beautifully flawed relationship between Bella and Jasper/Alice. I respect and appreciate that you have not rushed Bella to get together with Edward.

As it has been awhile since your last update, I'm assuming life has kept you from posting further updates (family, relationships, work, and etc.). I hope that you are able to find the inspiration to complete this story (as well as your others). If you are not able to, perhaps put it up for adoption or collaborate with someone to complete. Regardless, thanks for sharing your stories with us.

Best regards!
T
Kikiki.83 chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
I love this story sooooo much...E and B have so much in common!
Will you post an update soon?
Eliza chapter 16 . 10/28/2013
NOOOO!
pauleen chapter 15 . 9/1/2013
Fell in love with this. Please update soon.
Lily09 chapter 16 . 6/19/2013
I really like your plot and pace of this story. There are a couple of changes that could be made in body position but I'll let you read through it to figure it out. Nevertheless please tell me that at some point you could update this story and finish it too? I'm really into this!
Sending much encouragements and positivity to you!
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 16 . 5/8/2013
Its kinda been like 3 years now sibce you updated... And I wanted to see if you've given up on this story entirely or are just having a writer's block...
Anyways, I really like your story and would love to read more...
angels041630 chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
this fic is so good! I wish you would continue it or for someone to finish it
Guest chapter 16 . 4/21/2013
I'm absolutely in love with this soon
3,213 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »