Reviews for A Little Less Than Before
moshie chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
i haven't watched my best friend's wedding, nor have i read any other fic that uses this storyline, so i really like what you've done so far! i can't wait for your next update, especially to see how edward ends up wooing bella!
Mrs.EdwardCullen1994 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Aw i like it lol!1 x
Joyyce chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
The description of the story is very interesting

And I can't wait till the next chapter, since this one is - again - so well written! :D
ReachingAsIFall chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Okay, I'm really loving this so far. I can tell that's its going to be sad story, but a really good one as well.
TCullen80 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I like the story...Can't wait to see where this one goes. Does she give him the note or does she just give up and let him go?
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
wow this is like the saddest chapter i've read so far 2day way 2 put a damper on thing...lol im totally intersted i can't wait til bella meets edward update soon!
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
what a great start! i think this fic is going to be very interesting! my heart broke for bella. that is so sad! your two best friends marrying each other and you being in love with one of them! i'm guessing bella didn't even know they were dating. that's even worse! i can't wait for edward to come in the picture!
Jennifer Lynn08 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
this is really super good so far :) i can't wait until you update again. I think that you captured her emotions very well. :)
kookydow818 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
OMG! I cannot stop crying. It hurt to read this. I loved it! Please please please update again soon?
mrsemmettcullen4ever chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
well im in! i def enjoyed the summery i like a forceful edward one thats n control lol but i like how its started cant wait for ch2 if at all possible can i have a teaser lol ;-)
hot 101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Really great first chapter!.I can't wait to read what happens next!.
Love0316 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I love it already! I can't wait to read more! Update soon!
YukiYumena chapter 1 . 4/7/2009

THAT BLOWS!

haha, this sounds great!

update soon :)
sonyabrady1971 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
holy hell! this story just moved very quickly to my 3 favorite stories! I can't wait for more! definitely need more very soon PLEASE!
3,212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 203 210 211 212 213 214 .. Last Next »