Reviews for A Little Less Than Before
MelodySong231 chapter 16 . 1/9/2013
Because of course you simply had to leave it there...sigh...wish you would update! I was really enjoying it...
HaylesHayles chapter 16 . 1/9/2013
At some point I thought I had to cry with them. A really good chapter!
HaylesHayles chapter 14 . 1/9/2013
That makes me a bit sad, but I bet there's a reaaon behind it.
Uhh, I wish for the moment when everything finally clears up and the HEA is about to come :).
BTW, I like your characters!
HaylesHayles chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
I read your AN regarding the flames you received by anonymous reviewers, and that kind of behaviour pisses me off. Don't like, don't read, end of story. If someone wants to criticize they should do it in the right way and not like cowards hiding behind a fake names. We're all here to read fanfiction, because we love it. But some people just don't get it, that makes me really sad.
HaylesHayles chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
It was a good idea to put an Alice POV in this chapter!
HaylesHayles chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Oh my, poor girl. I'm hurting for her.
HaylesHayles chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Edward is real fun. I like his flirting. Who wouldn't?
HaylesHayles chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Hmm, a protective Jasper...
HaylesHayles chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Even if it's hard for her, I think she made the right decision by not telling Jasper about her feelings. It would get arkward, they would petty her.
Can't wait for Edwardm yay!
HaylesHayles chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
The situation Bella is finding herself in really does suck. But on the contrary, she should have told him about her feelings. The only one to blame is actually herm even when it's so sad. Poor girl.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 16 . 1/4/2013
Great work! So Jasper never found out?
Angels160417 chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
OMG this fic is so good; I read it all in one night! I just love Edward and Bella's relationship. I hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/18/2012
UGH YOU LET THE STORY/ I FOUND IT, LIKE IT. NOT I'LL NEVER KNOW
confusedlildevil chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
I've really enjoyed this story, and I know you haven't updated in like two years but I'm still hoping you'll finish it as its such a great story. I hope to see an update notifcation.
Karen Day chapter 16 . 10/26/2012