Reviews for A Little Less Than Before
Lady Mischievous chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
hey, I really love this story and it's a pity that it is ending here. are you planning on ever finishing it? I really do hope so!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
That last line reminds me of the film, "The Holiday" - great film! Really enjoying your story :)
karen day chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
Please keep writing this story
lil-legs-93 chapter 16 . 8/12/2012
Are you ever going to continue a little less than before?
Your story is really, really good and I'd like to finish it and see how it all ends! :)
Yyrollam chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
That's it?! Please update ummnn now!
Twilightlover1 chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
Please please continue the story. I really love it!
RaebeccaRose1213 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
a necklace in the ring box? EVIL ;)
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 16 . 6/3/2012
More please! I hope life is treating you kindly & you will come back to writing. This story is fantastic & even if you don't finish it, it actually has a great, promising ending here with Ch 16. I am gonna let my imagination think that Jasper becomes a distant memory for her & her & Edward genuinely fall in love & grow closer. But you know, I won't object to more chapters lol Excellent writing.
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Gah! I was hoping Bella fought back & invited Edward over. I do feel Jazz was playing with her even if it unintended... *sigh* Can't wait to see what happens next!
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Stumbled upon this and I am so in love with it! I feel Bella's pain & wish that Jasper was a little more observant but I'm intrigued & excited to see what happens next... and Edward :) Excellent Girlie!
JecaroOn chapter 16 . 4/19/2012
I'm still hoping for the time when you'd find the time and moment to continue to write this amazing and tragically inspiring piece of literature. I have been reading this for so many times and I am still holding out for the update of A Little Less Than Before. Thank you for sharing with us the talent which you have been graced with by God, and may He give you the inspiration to continue on with this story. Love, a Teary Reader :D
billie chapter 16 . 4/16/2012
please continue, please don't neglect this story.

its absolutely amazing!

i love the relationship between edward and bella and the depth of their character, its so detailed and not just one-dimensional, thank god. i hate characters like that.

i love alice and emmett.

i hate jasper.

i like tanya and james despite their massive mistake. for once they're not evil trying to separate/kill edward and bella.

well written

keep up :)))))
HollBeth chapter 16 . 3/10/2012
That was the lovliest chapter by far. Painful and sad, but so needed. She needed to see that her pain, though unique to her, is still the same pain others have felt. That Edward has felt. And she needed to see that it's possible to get over the lost love, even if resentment remains. The latter is easier to overcome than the former. I have hope for both their healing...

I have hope you'll continue this story, too. I hope life is treating you kindly and that one day you'll be able to resolve things for these characters. Until then, I'll wait. 8)
HollBeth chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
They washed cars? In shorts? In Seattle? In February? With water? I was freezing my butt off reading that! Really? That's a warm-weather or summer thing! Okay, yeah, insignificant...

Oh, Bella. You're hurting yourself and Edward more than Jasper with that lie. No, I don't expect her to be over him, yet, but I really didn't effing expect her to bold-faced LIE about Edward. It's onething to hide her own feelings for Jasper, but to tell a lie that affects Edward? That's inexcusable. Really, completely disappointed in her.
HollBeth chapter 13 . 3/10/2012
Awww. I'm so glad he took a chance and told her how he felt - and told her how SHE felt! Haha! Yes, baby steps - gotta start somewhere!
3,197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »