Reviews for Absolution
MiniLover chapter 1 . 1/6
Lustful! Beautiful! Powerful!
Duckbutt chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I miss your writing, dear heart -I have been re-reading all the 'oldies but goodies" -and you're one of the best!
Pat
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is exactly what should have happened. Beautifully written, bravo!
Honulvr chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
:-) :-) :-) :-)
momzombie chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Oh hell yeah!
TrulyAPositive chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I love this story so much that I just have to re-read it every now and then. This is a work of art!
sexyalex chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
great job on this story. i will definitely read more of your stuff.
Dubbayabee chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Oh yeah, this is totally how it should have happened in the book.
iluvmyphantom chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
beautiful!
Kricketts chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I haven't read these books yet, so I didn't read the fanfic although I do plan on reading the books, so I'll bookmark this and read it later. I just wanted to give you guys a thumbs up for the auction, my grandma (my bestfriend) died recently after a very long battle with cancer and I think what you all are doing to support a cancer patient is above and beyond!
ERIC NORTHMAN LOVER chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
That was beautiful, just the way it should have been in the book, I always love your work, great job again! ;)
missmatchedromantic chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Awesome. I loved it. I love her leaving Quinn there stunned and slack jawed of course. I love how he stops and doesn't immediately turn around, further drawing out the anticipation. I love the line "he wantedme... all of me...and would no longer accept any less", as someone else mentioned, that's a great line! and of course the lemons...yummy! Great story!
Aeryn chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Fab story for a great cause.
Nat825 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I always love it when Sookie dumps the tiger. That was awesome...just Eric, Sookie and the bond.

Thanks for your story. :)
ClancyJane chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
you know that is exactly how i think it should have happened too : )

great work