Reviews for A Circle of Women
sevenofeight chapter 42 . 3/16/2010
Oh my goodness, I have been waiting for this one to be completed and I was not dis-appointed at all. Thank you for writing stories like this and others. You have a gift of writing stories that drawings the reader in and holds them with your imagination until the end. Yours and other writers I have come to experience here at Fan Fiction are true novelist in your own special and different ways. It is a real joy to stop here and let the days stresses fade away. As we read and leave the day behind and relax with a good story. Who needs to travel to the library when we can stay home and curl up on the sofa and let you guys weave your magic for an hour or two, or three. Keep up the good works of art. Reading Is Relaxing:)
andy1990 chapter 42 . 3/13/2010
Aww that was a good ending. So glad she didn't lose the baby. That would have been way to sad :-)
andy1990 chapter 41 . 3/11/2010
Oh man,if she loses her baby, I'm gonna be hot-lol- Can't wait for more.
andy1990 chapter 40 . 3/9/2010
Oh man,lol-can't wait for more.
Space-Case7029 chapter 39 . 3/9/2010
Great chapter.

YES! As far as Syd and Gage.

Hope they get Duke without any risk to the hostages.

Waiting anxiously for more. Audra
andy1990 chapter 39 . 3/8/2010
Another good chapter, can't wait for more.:-)
Space-Case7029 chapter 38 . 3/5/2010
Great chapter. Loving this story. Makes sense, with loving both shows. Looking forward to them taking down the last bank robber. Audra
andy1990 chapter 38 . 3/3/2010
Aww,good chapter.
andy1990 chapter 37 . 2/21/2010
Hm do I smell a twist coming?
andy1990 chapter 36 . 2/1/2010
Alright,now C.J. is making me mad,she needs to get her pregant butt outta there,ug-lol-
andy1990 chapter 35 . 1/22/2010
Ok I'm confused or tired-lol- What's she going to tell him? Can't wait for more. I'm curious.:-)
andy1990 chapter 34 . 1/10/2010
Love it,please keep them coming. I have reader's withdraw again-lol-
andy1990 chapter 33 . 12/18/2009
Just finished this story, I can't wait for more. I love it!
Space-Case7029 chapter 28 . 9/28/2009
Oh my gosh. Great chapter. Alex and CJ are the perfect ones to work on confusing the baddies, but don't want them to get seriously hurt.

Looking forward to more. Audra
Space-Case7029 chapter 19 . 6/30/2009
Great chapter. At least, they're all okay for now.

Hope that no one gets too seriously hurt, but know that things can change in the blink of an eye. Look forward to more. Audra