Reviews for Uncalled For
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Yeah, uncalled for... sure. I think he had it coming in spades.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I like how tightly focused this is, on that one bar fight, its instigation, and its outcome. And I like that you hurt Dean badly enough that he let Sam drive.
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Great great great. I'm with you on wanting to see one of these scenes on the show, i love it when the Winchesters kick ass. x
L5472 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
LOL silly boys! XD But yes...we haven't seen one of those yet...I want to see the Winchesters crank it up! Woo!
pandorathexplora chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
**giggle snort** oh that was fun.

absolutely LOVE bar scenes, and you rocked it.

just one question...are dean and sam the two losers? no, right?
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
LOL. Dean and his bar fights. I do wish they would have a good one on the show too. It'd be great to see them doing something so...normal, if you know what I mean?
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Oh yes- would love to see a bar fight on the show!- Good one!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
*Tsks*

Men, or to be more accurate boys... 'cause they never REALLY grow up, you know.
JenBurch chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
You know, I was desperate to pass the time this morning and I found this waiting in my email so I thought 'why not!' Particularly when I saw your name :)

Anyway, I was stunned! I love a good bar fight, too, and have always wanted to see one on the show! But I didn't expect this! :) I liked how you wrote about it sort of in-the-moment but also after-the-fact. In so few words you've managed to get a real feel of time passing and then the last line! OMG! I loved that line!

"So... the moral of the story is never mock a weight lifters tattoos"

So true! So funny! ANd I can just imagine the look on Dean's face! lol And man, that must've been one hell of a weight lifter, too. Sure, Dean won apparently, but you'd have to see the other guy by the sound of it! lol

Great job, hun! I loved it!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009