Reviews for Show Me How To Live
elle chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
i LOVED of lies and deception and so far i am in love with the sequel too. you absolutely have to continue writing. you must! not that i'm demanding... oh heck I AM DEMANDING THAT YOU CONTINUE with your fantabulous writing skills, character develpement and depiction of emoion and conflict. that is all for now :) you are brilliant.
Fee-Sha16 chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
pretty short, but cool! good job!)
monaxxheart chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
OMG LOVE IT! and if you didn't get my earlier comment. the wtf was for the cliff hanger you left us. And I kinda guessed that April was Jake's girlfriend from the past, but what happened to her? Please please update. I haven't been this excited for a story in a really long time. Please!

much love

lovelessfighter007
mfinga19 chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
I'm so happy you continued this story! thank you so much :) I really liked this chapter, it's great. But something happened to April, didn't it? Something sad...

Can't wait fro the next chapter!
mariam chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
WHO is April? wow its been a while since you wrote...
YukaoruSena chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
I'm happy that you started writing again. The bad part, though, is that I don't remember anything that happened before this. It's been so long! Are you going to continue writing anyway? Or was this just a one-time thing because you just suddenly felt inpired? I hope you keep writing. 8D Loves, hugs, and Cullens!
mydearhenry chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
OMG YOU UPDATED. Is this what you meant when you said you were "working on something"?

(I can't believe you made me actually sign into my account. Like ACTUALLY.)

Fluhbluhbluh fluffiness is fluffy and angst in angst. I already see some future healing and heartbreak. keke 'Cause I'm a prophet. ;)

Keep going! Your fans (this includes me, despite my disgust for twilight)will be happy. :D

Alright! Now I gotta go back and read the previous chapters to know what the hell is going on again, 'CAUSE IT'S BEEN SO LONG BB GRL! 3
twilight-is-lovee chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Your writing is not crap. Sure, you may have a few things yet to learn, but yours is so much better than so many peoples' out there. I hope it wasn't a discouraging review or two that made you want to stop writing. That would be absolutely terrible. Don't listen to jerks. If you want to write, then write! I've learned that people are absolute a-holes. Ignore them. I do. Do what makes you happy, you know? And if writing this makes you happy, then please do! I sure would like to know more about Jacob's story! Your story-the one before this-was really, really good. I have a thing for NM AUs, and yours was one of the best I've read to this date.

I hate that something has made you stop writing. I wish it wasn't so, alas... what's done is done. :/
heavenwing chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
its never to later You have jacob who wants to be a doctor then theres alliason who has cancer then lia it all fits if You think about it i'm not a writer but i hope i'm seeing through Your linre of thought You just got saide tracked it could go like this allison could go in to remtion or Carlisle being carlisel could study his books and find some way to slow allison and lia cancer down jabcob and lia get togther some how anbd tthey adupt allison some thing like inthat l9ibne there always posabilties do not give up so fast You have a very good story going here i hate to see it gob to the by way before it fades theres always still time to safe iot like theres time to safe allison and lia for not not only leting a story go and die but allison amnd lia too think of this story as safing them and giving jacoballison and lkia a happy ending as well
heavenwing chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
no do not stop i like what i'm reading so far i think no i know You can bring this storie to life do not give up on it so soon plz!
I Heart La Roux chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
But why should you stop I don't think it's crap, in fact I would be very proud of it if I were you. go on keep writing, I will always read your story's as all of them so far have been excellent, including this one, you have me hooked. Write more!

please reply, I Heart La Roux!

P.S: please research La Roux-In For The Kill. lurvin' all of your story's!
team-jacob-taylor chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
omg no you need to continue i want to know what happens with lia and jake!
mfinga19 chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
Oh, cliffie! LOL! I luv it. It sounds great! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it!
YukaoruSena chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Oh, my freaking goodness! How dare you just drop it like that! Some writers are seriously cruel. Can no one understand that I HATE cliffhangers? And then you just leave everyone hanging on who the girl is. You better write soon!
monaxxheart chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
WTF?

...

ah well, i think i made my point. please update soon!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »