Reviews for Always Comes Back to Haunt Us
MalSer chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
Interesting story, I hope you find the time to return to it someday. B5 and SGA are 2 of my favorite series and crossovers between them are almost unheard of so thanks for writing this tale for us to enjoy.
stark40763 chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
It's going to be very interesting finding out how The Stargate Universe turned into Babylon 5 in your story. Especially since it seems most if not all of the Stargates in The Milky Way just disappeared...
aznblackhowling chapter 6 . 12/10/2009
I look forward to the next update.
tpx1 chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
nice chapter

please update soon!
Trife chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
I think some flamers need to learn to spell personally because for example it's spelled "History" Not "histery" hell basic spell check could have shown you that you bunch of morons good grief. I mean seriously what kind of school did you go to and I freely admit I am not the best speller but I am not that bad.

Also as for you asses that goes around flaming people grow up and get a damn life because no one needs or wants you here if all you are going to do is down grade people. As for the world or humankind for that matter not approving of assholes I seriously (and I stress that word)suggest you shut your mouths and go look in a damn mirror at the face it shows you. Stupid Idiots. GET A LIFE!

_

Anyways for my review:

First off I would like to say I am sorry to you the author for my little rant there at the start of the review flamers seriously piss me off. Specially when they don't give any helpful advice on how a author can improve their writing.

Anyways I personally think you are doing a good job on the story. The only thing I could complain about is that the chapters are a bit on the short side. But other then that as I said it is a good story. I am interested in seeing how this goes.

Please update soon!

Trife
Kill4Money chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Cool crossover. Keep up the great work. And i hope you finish it.

What happen to the other earth ships? (I am sure you will tell us.)

:D

-Kill4Money
tpx1 chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
oh yeah!

this is going to be good!

Atlantis is back in the game! but the question still remains: why was the SGC shut down?

please update soon!
Trife chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
Good update. Things are starting to look interesting with the SG teams waking up with the city helping them. Please update soon!

Trife
The Pitiful One chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
First I don't know how the heck did you learned english but certainly you do not hear well: it's Dureena and Londo, not Doreena and Lando, we're talking B5 not SW here m'dear. Second: how do you justify WC:A superw*nkery coexisting wuth the smooth reasonable, lovely ALIEN world of B5. There instead of having meek humans populating and copulating like roaches the galaxy you've got a reasonable amout of real state for alien species to expand, and third: if you're going even to suggest that the Vorlons and the Shadows were ascended or half-ascended beings that brutal series of punches toward your internal organs will be well deserved since V&S were reasonable depictions of super-powerful species rather than the god-knows-what-the-heck-they-will-pull-out-from-their-hats-this-time Ancients. Gee even Lorien had more charisma than Oma for pete's sake! Congratulations, you've ruined beyond repair the B5 franchise :(

P.S: The 'Left Behind' series of books is way too silly, better go and read a true classic like the full recopilation of Zenna Henderson's 'The People' series, okay zealot girl?
tpx1 chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
good update
tpx1 chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
promising chapter, update more!
tpx1 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
this story looks promising so far.

let's see what you do with it
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Interesting I look forward to seeing this develop
NtMast chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Nice writing!

Although, I was confused between the Prologue and Chapter 1 until I realised that you had jumped ahead in time.

Also, at the end you could've at least given a clue for that ship they're investigating.

Still, nice start and waiting to see how it develops in the next chapter.
TenWings chapter 1 . 4/7/2009