Reviews for Wanted Dead or Alive
LLLLOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEDDDDDDDD DD IT
The Red Teardrop chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Awesome story:)
TinyBlackcurrant chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Nicely done. Bah, I like too much detail.
Details are fun.
I liked how Cedric was alive, though, as… confused as I was by it at first. And Cho seemed friendlier than she did in the books, which was a nice change.
Only thing I would say is that McGonagall's speech seemed a tiny bit off in some scenes.
Instead of kids, try students.
Update soon :)
James018 chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Can't review while logged in because you can only review once per chapter... annoying rule :/

Anyway, great chapter! I liked the extra description, though you didn't have to do it, I think it did make the story a lot fuller. Way to solve the Floo problem, by the way! :) And Cedric's going to Forks, is he? Can't wait to see that!

Keep writing!
NomNomNom529 chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Great fanfiction! Update soon!
James018 chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
While we're on the subject of Floo Powder, really they shouldn't be able to use the Cullens' fireplace at all. As we saw with the Dursleys' in book four, you actually have to have the fireplace connected to the Floo Network to use it, and I doubt the Cullens' place is connected. (Heck, we don't know if America even has a Floo Network.) But hey, this is fanfiction! ;)

You're certainly doing very well considering you haven't read the books in a while though. I haven't found the characters too OOC, maybe a bit cliche as to how they're often portrayed in fanfics but that's about it.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Caitlin chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
I'm actually PhilosophersStone- 123, it wouldn't let me post, saying I'd already reviewed this chapter. Ah well, here I am.
How will they get round the Floo Powder thing? Wouldn't the Ministry be more actively watching the fireplaces, considering Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny slipped out right under Umbridge's nose? Then again, the Ministry was corrupted at this point, so I suppose they would be in that biased fantasy that Muggles are below them, so wizards therefore wouldn't bother wasting their time going to visit Muggles, especially foreign ones. I'd find it rather amusing to find out how they'd explain if Umbridge caught them... if that happens, please let the Cullens kill her. Save the centaurs a job.
The only things I would say are that you referred to the Cullens as though there are only one of them, when they should have been referred to in a plural... I think. Also, and this is just me being picky, but Harry seemed a little out of character in some scenes. And you don't need to say things like "a laugh bubbled from behind his lips" when you could just say "he laughed." I'm being picky, but p;ease don't view it as criticism. I'm very pedantic.
Sapphire Serina Riddle chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
one little tiny mistake you mixed up your cahpter one and cahpter two they're switched.
Raisa Cuan chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Hi..i'm a frequent reader here...and have to say..i love your story...this is also my second time reading a crossover fan fic but the story is really good...i'm getting excited already to know what happens next in the next chapter...please don't stop...you're really good at this and it'll be a shame to stop now..again love your work)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
i just read the summary and wanted to tell you where you went wrong alice's powers with humans because she was one and they are thus familiar to her and with vampires because she is one they cant see the future if the shapeshifters the wolfs are playing a major role or if it involves renesmee and thus wouldn't be able to see anything involving wizards you cant just say "well the wizards are human" because so are the shapeshifters thus you can find that it wouldnt work on other species of human the wizards
lilgenious chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
What is the point of getting reviews if you delete anonymous reviews that are sent by people without an account? Are they not allowed to enjoy the story as much as everybody else or is it the fact that you want the useless reviews that tell you how much of an outstanding author you are without one ounce of critique?

I wasted my time on this story because I saw some potential in your writing. The way you bash your reviewers for leaving a review you do not agree with is despicable and I am not going to read any further.

Good day.
TinyBlackcurrant chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Look, I wouldn't let these anonymous reviewers bother you. Like James018 said, its possible that most anonymus reviewers who bash storied are just trolls trying to upset or offend people. I don't get that many reviews, and I understand that's disheartening. I mean, I wrote a story which got over 200 reviews in 3 days, yet I only got two reviews. I get it - it's incredibly disheartening. But maybe ask in a a politer way, instead of saying "don't review, don't read."

Maybe say something along the lines of "Could you please review instead of just reading and favouriting? I like to know you like it, but I'd like some feedback, instead of just knowing you like it." Or something like that. I said something like that on one of my stories and I got the most reviews I ever got - three. :) Ah well.

Anyway, if you're rewriting this, I'd like to point out one thing. Bella's technically a Muggle, so therefore if wizards used magic in front of her they would be breaking the International Statute of Secrecy. Just something I thought I'd point out. Keep writing, though.
James018 chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
I can't see the offending anonymous review/s, did you delete them? I think most anonymous reviewers who bash stories are trolls deliberately trying to upset people. By doing what you've done you've probably played into your assailant's hands, I'm afraid.

In light of the previous review by lilgenious I want to say that I personally really like this story and have no problem with it. I think his/her comments are, while constructive, a little harsh.

Certainly I think, looking back on your author's notes, some of your requests for reviews are a little extreme ("if you do not review, do not read"). But I doubt too many people would be put off by them. In fact, I doubt many readers pay a heap of attention to author's notes (I don't unless they're long). May be better to tone it down though, just for those who are picky/easily offended.

Like I've said in a previous review, this crossover is of a much better standard than many out there. It's not perfect of course, heck, no story is perfectly airtight. But I can certainly see you're trying to make it as realistic and interesting as possible, which is fantastic. There are a few small spelling/grammar errors but they aren't really significant. A beta wouldn't be strictly necessary, though still a good idea if you can get one. (It could even be a friend checking the chapter over for you before you post it.)

Anyway, like I said, really enjoying this story and I look forward to seeing more - please keep writing!