Reviews for The Unlikely Heir
Fan chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
I am really enjoying all of these chapters. I look forward to coming home and reading this, ALL the time. It's great! To be honest, I'm hoping it just never ends. Great job!
Crf720 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
So much mystery. You are so creative! :)
Crf720 chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
Uh oh! What happened to George Brooks? And what do the letter say?
Crf720 chapter 8 . 7/28/2010
Great! Very interested in seeing what happens throughout this story!
Crf720 chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
Really enjoying it so far and really interested to see where it goes. Who from the Cullen clan ends up in this mystery? Will Bella become involved as well?
Openhome chapter 19 . 5/22/2010
I love, absolutely love, the fact that the humans came to the rescue! Though I am a little bummed that neither of them got to commit justifiable homicide. Maybe next chapter...
persephonesfolly chapter 19 . 5/21/2010
"These men are angels" is an apt comparison. Though Thomas hasn't got it quite right, Carlisle's compassion and Edward's sense of justice make them above average in the morality department.

Benjamin is truly evil and I thoroughly enjoyed Edward laughing at his uncle's stupid assumptions. It's nice to see hem falter out of that smugly superior villainous attitude. Good luck trying to manipulate a mind reading vampire!

I really enjoyed the use of drama in this chapter - I'm just sorry it took me so long to review it. Dratted work, keeping me from fanfiction!
sandraj60 chapter 19 . 5/16/2010
I still great to read a old fashion mystery. Thanks for the update!
copiouslykind chapter 18 . 5/14/2010
Edward sums Thomas Masen up perfectly with one word. He is a very piteous and tormented man.

Edward's description of the "other" Masen brother's character reinforces Georges statement in chapter 6. Thomas seems like the naive brother who could have lost his share of his inheritance to greedy Benjamin. Anthony Masen senior was wise to will his estate to someone else.

The new twists have given the plot a new and more mysterious direction. I enjoyed meeting Thomas and his family.

Good work.
Openhome chapter 18 . 4/12/2010
I am SO happy you are back. So now we know, whatever the treasure is, it is worth killing family for. The plot twists in this are getting knotted. And what of Thomas? How amazing to have a human know after all this time.

Well written and brilliantly deep, I love this chapter.

Welcome back!
persephonesfolly chapter 18 . 4/11/2010
Poor Carlisle! I felt sorry for him, having to strictly adhere to human conventions, even the uncomfortable and time-wasting ones. It showed that even vampires can get annoyed. Those human foibles don't fade. Carlisle's POV is always illuminating. His insight into Edward is spot-on, even when the two disagree.

Your cliffhanger ending was too cruel. Thomas's realization with undoubtedly complicate matters.
sandraj60 chapter 18 . 4/11/2010
I'm so happy you're back! I missed this story.

This was a great chapter. The thought that Edward would be recognized by a relative is intriguing. I look forward to the next chapter.
WanderForever chapter 11 . 4/10/2010
"Ah, now the plot thickens." Why because my dear you have a talent for mystery. I'm thoroughly confused at this juncture, but I am enjoying trying to figure it all out.
WanderForever chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
Another piece to the puzzle falls into place. Will Carlisle go against what Edward wants? Me thinks yes, but it could go either way.
WanderForever chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
Not in a way we are expecting I bet.