Reviews for Fanfic Court: The Trial part 2C:The Conclusion
NPI chapter 7 . 1/23
I really didn't have anything to comment on ch.6. I'm not into laws.
Let's see how this ends...

I'm with Margherita (and then I publish "Seven"... ).

I'm happy that you have cut the steamy scene! I'm not a fan of that.

But, as a summary... the authors have decided to erase their memory when they mark fics as complete, or something like that... right? Well, don't forget to mark them as complete. ;)

Yeah, I think it's a quite satisfactory ending. Although having adjusted to comedy would work better.

I'll keep on reading! :)
NPI chapter 5 . 1/23
Nice alibi, Mr. Nazi: as you discovered a gun in your pocket, you had to use it. This is as the stupid drivers that think they must put their cars to 8,000 rmp simply because the needle can point at it (and it doesn't matter that it's in the red zone).

I'm imagining Colonel Hogan now: "please, give me an aspirine... I must go to my funeral". XD

"They finish a story and then everything resets."
Is it a reminder to mark our fics as complete? I always remind the authors who seem to forget. I'd send them a link to these fics if they didn't have to read at least 150,000 words to understand why. XD

Yeah, "The princess bride"... Oh, if FFN allowed real life characters, it would mean that Mark Knopfler might appear here... ;)
NPI chapter 4 . 1/22
Oh, please! Was Hogan sure of this? This idea is totally crazy! Someone should have thought about a negotiation to write happy stories instead of this!
I know I would have done as Carter, even against all evidence.

I have no words. :(
NPI chapter 3 . 1/22
And, if the authors don't feel remorse, then Colonel Hogan will. :( Oh, no...
Eager to read ch.4, but now I have things to do. Be careful, Hogan... your plan B may backfire too.
NPI chapter 2 . 1/22
Today I'll continue with the trial. :) What can happen after meeting Doc?

Oh, Riker is right! Writers can easily say that they're insolvent... and it'll be all for nothing! But, of course, the problem is not money. They don't want money, but to live at peace. Why don't they reach an agreement with the writers to focus on happy stories? It would be great if that was the end of all the series. But I'm sure it won't be.

And they're going to become fanfiction writers of themselves! O_o Well, I guess I'll see the results in next chapter. :)
NPI chapter 1 . 1/21
After some months, I'm going to continue reading about the trial. The next fics aren't too long, but little by little. :)

Doc! I adore this man, really! :D
Hey, and the DeLorean is great! What did you expect, Riker? A Tesla? Some cars are great by themselves.

I'm imagining their hands becoming translucent and then poof. A genius' technical term. ;)

Imagining Doc if he had chosen my fandom as example: "you should see those poor penguins... Manfredi and Johnson have multiple personalities!" XD

Good luck with the garbage, Doc! In the 21st century it's separated.
Oh, and 2015 wasn't so 2015. Luckily, it wasnvt 2020... bah, nevermind.
pronker chapter 7 . 8/2/2022
The Colonel comes through once more for his men; suffering or not, life trumps death, even if he wasn't sure if they actually would 'cease to exist,' as Star Trek TOS was fond of saying. Oh this was fun - and it owns the continuity *re Amaizin Blue* that 1960s TV generally lacked! :D I mean, how was it that Combat! lasted 5 years, longer than the US was even in the war? I'm sure you all had a ton o' fun writing it and I sure enjoyed reading it. As for the ending cartoon characters, well, that floats my boat since I love writing in the surreal world of animation. *applause*
pronker chapter 1 . 8/2/2022
Good start! *reads on*
bookwrangler chapter 7 . 4/1/2017
Bravo! Bravo!

Thank you for writing!
SpaceEngineerPeanut chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Absolutely wonderful, thank you!
Susan M. M chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
I love Burkhalter hoping Hochstettet gets some kid fresh out of law school for his public defender! (Maybe Barney Miller's daughter's girlfriend from the Barney Miller pilot?) And of course ColHogan and Snooky were upset. You always hurt the ones you love, just like the song says. {Were the Mills Brothers a WWII group, or were they in the 50s?}
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
OK, if the website is shut down, the characters might cease to exist ... if that were the only place HH crunch fanfic existed. But HH fanfic has been appearing in paper fanzines for twenty years or more. Two excellent stories were printed in 2009, one in Our Favorite Things, one in Of Dreams and Schemes. (Both were deliciously wicked and evil, one crunching our favorite colonel, the other crunching the guest star from 12 O'Clock High.) Even if those 'zines collect dust on a shelf, and go unread for years, they still exist. And they can wind up in garage sales and be read for the first time by people who have never seen the show. (Hmm, does that argument help the prosecution or the defense?)
Goeno chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
I love it just for all the other awesome reasons, too, but mostly, my favorite part is Picard showing up.
smithcrafter chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
Oh. What a SNEAKY way to end this! How long did you have that planned out, any way?
Rutika chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Well, I didn't see that coming - Looney Tunes.

I loved the comment Picard made about Q.

Great ending and I enjoyed reading each chapter.

What's next?