Reviews for Fanfic Court: The Trial part 2C:The Conclusion
Hummingbird2 chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Absolutely wonderful, thank you!
Susan M. M chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
I love Burkhalter hoping Hochstettet gets some kid fresh out of law school for his public defender! (Maybe Barney Miller's daughter's girlfriend from the Barney Miller pilot?) And of course ColHogan and Snooky were upset. You always hurt the ones you love, just like the song says. {Were the Mills Brothers a WWII group, or were they in the 50s?}
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
OK, if the website is shut down, the characters might cease to exist ... if that were the only place HH crunch fanfic existed. But HH fanfic has been appearing in paper fanzines for twenty years or more. Two excellent stories were printed in 2009, one in Our Favorite Things, one in Of Dreams and Schemes. (Both were deliciously wicked and evil, one crunching our favorite colonel, the other crunching the guest star from 12 O'Clock High.) Even if those 'zines collect dust on a shelf, and go unread for years, they still exist. And they can wind up in garage sales and be read for the first time by people who have never seen the show. (Hmm, does that argument help the prosecution or the defense?)
Goeno chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
I love it just for all the other awesome reasons, too, but mostly, my favorite part is Picard showing up.
smithcrafter chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
Oh. What a SNEAKY way to end this! How long did you have that planned out, any way?
Rutika chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Well, I didn't see that coming - Looney Tunes.

I loved the comment Picard made about Q.

Great ending and I enjoyed reading each chapter.

What's next?
Rutika chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
Oh, dear. Snooky are you okay? Should I call Mom and Dad?
Rutika chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Oh, my. This was funny! (See, I AM reading the stories)
Jennaya chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
I liked that the charges were dropped. Nice ending.
Lady of Stormness Mountain chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
Nice ending! Haha! I loved the looney tunes court room!
Deona Lindholm chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
Wow, nice ending! The first ending was pretty good, considering...and then adding in the Looney Tunes. Nice touch! I can easily imagine Hogan getting hurried out of the courtroom, then forgetting the entire mess.

If I may, I wonder what'll happen to the writers that're over there? How're they gonna get to their homes/time? Plus, would the writers remember anything once they got back? I was wondering, if you guys didn't have any plans to, could we all get together and write an epilogue or after-fic about us getting home?
L J Groundwater chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
Dropping the charges so the men wouldn't be risked! Hadn't thought of that one at all. Well done!

LOL

OH dear, though... how much Mary Sue can we take? Glad THIS isn't continuing! LOL

Thank ladies for putting this up and orchestrating it!

Linda
konarciq chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
General review: I think I like part 2C the best of the entire Fanfic Court! I think Im going to print it, to be able to reread it whenever I want! (and yes, I have added it to my favourite stories!)
konarciq chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
LOLOLOLOL That WAS unexpected! Its a draw, ha ha!

And yeah, I think they were getting a bit really steamy (for a moment I even expected youd have me cross the street with Karl, after what I mentioned in that email last week... (blushes...)

I think Hogan made the right decision, and like you said, I can only hope for them that the most abusive authors have learned something. But Im afraid some of them seem to be pretty pigheaded.

Good thinking of Hogan, that - if prohibited to continue on them - the authors might move on to another sitcom, and start torturing civilians. (wouldnt that start off a new fanfic court?)

But - just wondering, for I havent read all the entries - was I really the only one who stood up for them? Thatd be awful...

Still, I cant resist putting up my new little theory here, too.

WHAT IF... the guys have to live through all their tortures and injuries again every time someone reads that specific story?
konarciq chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
Uh oh, did they just throw ME out?

By the way, Mr. Mason, my referring to the rights of the characters was made to the constitution of today, not of the one from the 24th century! I may not be particularly well acquainted with the American constitution, but the lines that are recited all over the country every morning all the way up from preschool are well grounded into my head! As is the notion that discrimination on ANY ground is a criminal offense!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »