Reviews for Clockwork
I wish to Fly chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
II'd really appreciate this fic being finished, it's seriously awsome!
Dipsey chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
All your OCs were smoothly placed and just helped the story flow. Poor Leo! He's got to figure this out! Or maybe the others should just come to their senses!
Dipsey chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Oh, wow, oh wow. This is SO GOOD! Beautifully written! And the Plot! Is prefect!

C'mon, Leo, you can figure it out!

EXCELLENT CHAPTER! and I loved the fight scene. Very well written!
Dipsey chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Oh, wow. This is one of the big fics EVER! All four of them with amnesia? BRILLIANT!
Okami-chan chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
Yeah, I have a feeling that I'm pretty much gonna be stuck on 'Wow'-mode when reading your fics. Though this one has to be one of the more confusing ones yet, that might be due to the dual-authorship and purposefully done. Still, yeah, this is pretty intense, and I hope that you'll be able to pick up your writing and continue this.

I'm also gonna leave a note that I have read the pre-SAINW fics and The Fallen and am still in awe at your narrative abilities on those. God, those made me wibble so bad.

I'll probably leave some more reviews as I go through your fics. :P
RenaRoo chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
Alright, so I didn't take the time to wait and dwell on this one as I have the previous reviews so it won't be nearly as in depth . Be that as it may, I really did enjoy the story.

The dynamics of the story are not quite like any suspense story that I have read before, though. It's probably the dynamics of having two good authors at the same working on the same storyline. I believe that the both of you have contributed such a fantastic outlook on the storyline that somehow meshes into a spectaclar super nova I like to refer to as the fanfiction "supernova of awesomeness" effect. It's like when I was watching a movie of a plane crashing and it seemed really real and then my cat leaped on the television and started shaking it making it actually LOOK real. While this analogy makes no sense to others but I'm hoping that you get what my late night ranting means.

Speaking of storylines, you shocked me. I pride myself on usually deciphering pretty early what a story is going to be like but you all ruined my every theory! Blast you and your creative writing, Willow/Angel! But I was so sure this was an Alternate Reality at first, even though it left a bad taste in my mouth and I was worried that I would soon figure out the story. Then you got me! AH! That was a good one. I should have probably started reviewing chapter by chapter so this would make sense but... Ah, well.

What is done is done and I shall now try my best to review for the chapters as you update now.

~Turtlefreak121
Longing for Leo chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
Woah, this story is really cool, albeit a bit disturbing. I wanna know what the medic was going to say about Raph when they brought Leo in, and what his brothers are thinking about all of this. Also, definitely want them to snap out of it...yikes. So please update soon!
greshunkai chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
so very glad you guys haven't given up on this story!lovely composition and some very creative writing! much appreciated. thank you!
333 you know exactly who chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
;; I MISSED CLOCKWORK SO MUCH. I didn't pester you guys about it nearly enough but I should have because there is so little TMNT goodfic to be found out and about these days.

This chapter has delivered the same high quality I've come to expect from the two of you, gloriously so, so I guess it was worth the wait anyway. I think I'd forgotten just how guh-worthy every chapter of this is and has been. It's like reading line after line after beautiful line of the most exquisite poetry.

SO AMAZING. This chapter is SO amazing. I adored every second of it, which I guess isn't that big of a surprise because I've been drooling all over this fic from the beginning. Like, give me a second, I have to think of the right words for what this chapter is. I had them a moment ago but then I sort of went back to read my favorite parts. Ahem. HUSH.

...utterly and undeniably superb. I'm pretty sure this is superior to every AU out there. In fact, I am completely sure, forget that 'pretty' aspect of it. Even though this is very beautiful. Quote time.

"Shadows of memories, drawn to the light like the night bugs' paper wings. But he knows the dangers. He will not get burned."

Oh. My. God. I love you.

"And the fear. He can taste it lingering in the air like the morning's shadow."

Seriously. GUH. In fact: -quotes entire chapter, kthnx-

Although I suppose for a very favorite of all of them?

"Flatline silence. Pull the plug."

Damn near killed me, dudes. Keep up the great work. 0_o! Update soon. Yus.
AlyssaFelixa chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
Poor Leo... What the shell is happening to the guys? Leo can't lead, Raph's lost his loyalty, Donnie's dropped the smart-alec remarks and Mikey's pretty much stopped smiling. Update please!

X A

X F
lady kae chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
what's going to happen?

but i like it
mcmario chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
wow i love, love this story! i was so happy to see it updated :D poor leo he is so confused :) maybe they are being drugged through the food or something? what has happened to them ah! great work anyway
KriStALKaLEi chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
Ack! Don't feel like the fandoms dead! I admit, I hardly write reviews simply because I never know what to say to awesome writers XD I always feel like it's repetitive but know that I love all your updates and I'm really curious as to how this story pans out.
Tauni chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
Ok, let's see if I can get into this review thing again. I haven't reviewed in some time because, as you know, badfic is prolific and it kills my insides.

As always, the descriptions of feelings and thoughts is beautiful, always takes my breath away (Or, in this case, chokes it from me -coughASHcough-).

Hiro is cool, in a morbid way. I like his personality, somehow upbeat while being truthful about his 'place' with The Foot. Him saying that they were all like cattle waiting for slaughter then, later, Leo seeing everyone as if they were cattle as they herded themselves towards food made me quirk a smile.

This story grows every time, and with every update I find myself more interested (I didn't think it was possible, but here I am, even more interested) then before. As always - Excited for that next update. Angel, if she posts on her own can -I- have the pleasure of kicking her? :]

~Tauni
lost-katana chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
'Sup. Figured it was high time I left you guys an actual review. :D

Just wanted to let you know that this is becoming one of my favorite fics for the year. The two of you are getting increasingly better at blending your writing styles. With each new installment, it becomes harder to tell who's writing what!

No worries about the OC's either. I've already given my stamp on approval with Hiroshi, but unlike some original characters, this one continues to get better the more you read about him. Likewise, I have no fears about Kasumi. You've given her a great start and establish quite a few personality traits with what little time she was shown. I'm sure she too will only grow more interesting.

Now for Leo. Oh boy, do I feel for him. Both for his injuries and the blow of being separated from his brothers like this. And as bad as he's taking it, I bet the other three are going nuts not being able to see him. Espceially if the last they saw was during the freak out of getting him to some medical treatment. Here's hoping Don got to see him before he was sent away and will be able to alleviate Raph and Mikey's worries some.

... That is, if they haven't been further brainwashed not to care or something. O_o You guys have the same evil sadistic streak that I find in a lot of my other favorite authors, so now I'm worried. XD

Looking forward to more of this!

~Pi

P.S. I think this is the first review I've left on this site since last year. XD