Reviews for Don't Get Caught Writing Notes
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Ahh, highschool drama- I remember the days..
Poor kids spent 3 yrs seething when they coulda been together.
But all's well that ends well.
Cute story.
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Cute story
jkt7 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Awesomeness.
Edwardlover4vr chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
LOVED IT! :DD
allmondblossoms316 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Oh my God, it's almost as if you've shadowed my life. This happened to me almost exactly, except for the fact that I haven't gotten my Edward, I just ended up hurting both of them.
absolutelyaddictedtofanfics chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
i love happy endings :)
luvlins chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I have officially read all your stories! LOVED THEM ALL!
valjanex chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Seriously, I am getting so hooked on your stories. It's not often that I right like, long reviews like I do with yours. I'm reading the one shots first (if you hadn't already noticed). But that's just because I'm too lazy to read the chapters because it seems too long and I don't want to be up all night but I know this is what's going to happen for two simple reasons: 1. Your stories are simply amazing. 2. I'm sort of hyped on Coke. Anyway, I loved this one. Your story plots are always so original and always play themselves out well-ly by the end and you don't over do it. One thing I've noticed is that you tend to make Edward and Bella think the same things. I'm not really sure if that's a good or bad thing but I like it. (I'd like your writing either way). I've rambled on enough for this one. Haha.

-Geena

PS: Did I mention that I favorited this?
MidnightEvey chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I understand this story perfectly. I used to do the same thing with asking people out in notes for fear of rejection and it happened many times( Gosh that was so long ago. LOL). Anyway I loved the story.
cb chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
aw, so cute.

...
music-freakgirl14 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
oh good story!
BriseisRose chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Great one-shot! Ugh...misunderstandings can cause so much trouble sometimes. I'm glad they got over it though. You know, you could really turn this into a story. I can see it all ready. :)
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
aww cute
Starthevampire chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
That was so cute. Your one shots are always amazing. At the beginning I was like what but then as I read on I understood. Notes are never a good way to tell people anything. They can always be misunderstood. It is better to tell people stuff face to face. I loved how Rose and Alice were all like aww. Did they know about the Edward thing because it didn't seem like it. I loved that she kept thinking about Edward even though she said yes to Jake. I love it when she does that. Of course, I love most stories, as long as those two get together. I like canon pairings. Edward should have just took the risk. tsk tsk tsk. Instead he sent her a note. I love that Jane just was like oh yea I told him that you liked him. See, if someone told me that someone else liked me then I would not necessarily believe them. That has happened to me. Someone would come up and tell me the person I liked liked me and I would be like no. Why would that happen so then I would figure that someone found out that I liked them and were playing a joke on me or something. I only thought that because one of my friends did something lke that to me before and I was pissed. I feel like she shouldn't have outwright said no. I would have shrugged it off and said maybe or I don't know. Then I would ask the person later and find out whether they were being serious or not. That way people would leave ma alone and we would not be embarrassed. I was glad when Bella and Jake broke it off though. I was like oh good. I hate it when she leads people on in story's to make that person happy when really she is just hurting them more that way. I was also glad that she was completely honest with Jake. That is always good. Honesty is the best policy. I actually thought it was funny when they caused a scene during class and then just ran out. haha. I bet a lot of people were like what the? Then they were able to clear up their whole misunderstanding and it was so cute. I absolutely loved it. 8D
trixily chapter 1 . 6/26/2009