Reviews for Stolen Time
Love Peace Maine chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Patricia CONGRATULATIONS on writing your VERY LOVING Claudia & Denise story! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your VERY ROMANTIC story! A favorite scene is the final VERY SWEET scene with Denise touching her prize of Claudia's panties! You wrote VERY BEAUTIFULLY of Denises & Claudia MAKING LOVE WITH EACH OTHER! It is WONDERFUL that Denise & Claudia seized the opportunity to MAKE LOVE WITH EACH OTHER! What fun did you have writing your VERY PRECIOUS story? I am giving a LONG STANDING OVATION & A DOZEN MULTI-COLORED ROSES to you! YOU ARE VERY GIFTED! YOU ARE MY FAVORITE WRITER OF FAN FICTION!
Lee89 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I like the story line and all. Would you ever make it longer?
Tim chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Very Very Hot!
CatchingStar chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I like the fic, like all of the others before this one. I just want to give you a small tip, you should put all of them as one. diferent chapter of the same, because they are clearly together and would be easier for people to read. At least I think it will, but you do what you want to do, of course.
theonewhoforgets chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
well! i did promise. i absolutely loved the new installment! i have been meaning to go back and review that rest of your stories, and give the gift of my utter genius ;) but i have been a little busy. anyways, i did really like it, and i can't wait to see if you continue the series!

yours, Liz.
theatergirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Another great installment! I do so much love these stories. I always say this, but it's so beautiful. This story had a little bit of a wicked side too, the whole panties thing. I like it. That detail makes it different from the others