Reviews for See It All Dissolve
kasandra16 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
That was adorable! Alex and Gigi were my favorite couple in that movie!
xstarrynight61 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Amazing story! Best Alex/Gigi fanfiction I've found. You really should continue it, or write another oneshot, or something.
Kyoko-Mirror2010 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Wow. I loved that. It kinda explains how he ended up at her door after her date. It was very good. I could kinda see a stressed out Alex pacing back and forth- heck i could hear his voice! you totally got his character down. janine was pretty good too. great fic.
Estelle Stafford chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
It was cute, a good reason explaining how he found Gigi, I just watched the movie and this is the only fic I found for this movie. I like it a lot, I just wish there was more.
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
*giggles*

It took me a while to find a "He's Just Not That into You" fic and I'm glad I found yours! I think this may be the only fic on this movie... ( Oh well, you did a great job with this! *starry eyed*

I see you've written quite a bit of fanfiction... I will be checking them out soon, I hope. After finals, that is... Our fandoms seem to be mostly alike...

Looking forward to reading more of your fics soon!

~*Eli
Emmaloo chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
thisWIN
at.the.drop.of.a.hat chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
OHMYEFFINGOD!

A HJNTIY fic! The FIRST one on this site. I think it was great how he talked to Janine, and she was being all "So would you dump said hypothetical wife if you found out she was cheating on you?" She's so...unique. But the SUPREME thing about this fic:

"“Because I lo-” the word dies on his tongue as he realizes what he was just about to say and he leans back, eyes widening almost comically. Kelli Ann was right. He’s got it bad. How in the world had he missed something that big for so long?"

He realized that he LOVED her! OHMIGODD. I think I cried twice in this movie: when Neil proposes and when Gilex make up.

Any word on the LJ comm? I swear I'll set it up myself if I have to. :)