Reviews for Repercussions
jankjay chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
How marvelous. I love this. It's just so charming.

Thank you for sharing it.
Trubie74 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Awwwww this was very sweet.
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
ok that was totally cute and made me smile i wonder if thier really like that imagine jensen and jared reading these storys abut thier characters:) aaanyyywaysss Loved it totally cute:)
captainbartholomew chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
And us Dean girls say thank you to boys! ;) This one made me go and it was super sweet! Love!
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
You know, from the top I knew it was going to be a great story...I mean, you do open with a image of Sam out of shower...with sweatpants low on his hips...:eyes glazed over: LOL

I love these tidbits when they read FF :D Especially Dean LOL
Kady-SN chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I love this. I love the idea that maybe Sam and Dean would read and like my stuff too. Well...maybe Sam would have some problems with it since I like to shower angst on him. (I love you anyway, baby. Love you lots, Sam.)

Great job, Kim. *hugs*
494dwangel chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
omg...loved this so much, are you continuing if so update soon and you can include me for dean i am diehard diva as you may hav seen in my reviews for Tribble Master...
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I loved this! You should totally write something about Sam reading a fanfic. You know, let him see what the "Samgirls" are saying. Just so he knows how much we love him! :)
romirola chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This id such a good story! ;) Thanks for sharing!
xlittleangx chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Ahh this was a funny & sweet tag to the episode. Nice idea that the love & character attention, (although often twisted lol) we show in our fanfiction can help lift Dean's spirits somehow.

Love how you promoted the wonderful Bev & her brilliant story 'The Twelve Saves of Christmas' too-kudos for that.

Ang xx
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Aw, you are so SWEET! This is exactly what makes me smile.
KrystalB2003 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Hehehehe, I just love this! That episode opened up so many opportunities for fans. It's great. :-D Who'd have thought our boys reading fanfiction could be considered CANON?
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
hahaha Very cute! I could just see the two of them exploring the fanfic world. What a riot!
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
ROTFL Too funny! And also sweet: "'But some of these people, people like her…' Dean gestured at the computer screen, like the author was sitting there, 'they seem like they know us. That what we’re doing is right.' A slight flush came of over Dean’s features. 'That we really are the Good Guys' his voice had gotten soft and a little sad." Aw...*wants to hug Dean*

Very cute fic! Thanks for making me smile!
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
haha i liked how you put deansbabybird in there

this was soo cute and funny

haha dean!

hmm maybe a second chapter?

great job!