Reviews for Envious, Fop?
MyDemons47 chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
I hoped a new chapter...
MyDemons47 chapter 5 . 8/7/2016
Agggg, I need to know what's about Klavier! And Ema! Please, don't forget this sweeeeet fic
Somebody chapter 5 . 4/18/2016
Are you gonna update? Absolutely loved this story so far! Can't wait for the next chap! (Even though this WAS last updated in 2009, but let's ignore that fact...)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Ah NOO on hold..? Awww.. Noo.. I wanted to read he rest..
Jesse Lane chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
This story is cute! I would really like you to continue this story!
turnabout chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
FINISHTHIS! C'mon AA is SO much better than Twilight. :P But so far, I love it a ton but dying to know what the secrets areeee! ;
magyk13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
This is a brilliant piece of writing! (NOTE TO SELF...Time to get drawing! the only thing is i can't draw!
Truliz chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
WOW!Love your stories so far! *pulls out pen and paper* time to get drawing...now I have to choose someone to draw...and I need to learn how to draw lol!
xJennixJenx chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
I hope your drought ends soon! :D

Good luck to people drawing aha! c: It is great having your name mentioned in a story.
RavenousMax chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
YAY, I'm totally gonna try drawing...uh, maybe I should think about who I wanna draw...

Yep, definately drawing something..

Ah yes - NO, ON HOLD!

Objection to that "Hold It!"

Oh well, everyone goes through inspiration droughts now and again, ja?

Hope your inspiration comes soon - we (your readers) await patiently~

~MissYoui

And I really hope I'll be able to finish drawing..sorry, they'll most likely never get past the sketch. I just can't colour very well.
crderf chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
Cool contest. I would try, but I suck at drawing. ...well, I'm not the best, and I am not in the mood for drawing. Good luck on the Twilight story and I can't wait for the next chapter. Take your time. Good luck!
AltavaAngel chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
Well, I would think P. Rose is, for now, on Ingrid's side, so those are my answers on the first 2. "F!" may probably mean a fake profile to be given to Gavin as results of her "scientific research and fingerprint analysis" so as to lead him off the right path. Just guessing here. And lovely story plot as always. -
AltavaAngel chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
Hm...a she? Well...Crossing out Ema and Kianna...Lana might be into the whole plan of Ema's so I'm not sure...and, nope, I can't think of any other people who can identify the prints.
AltavaAngel chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Hah! Klavier is being both a romantic and an overreacter. Who knows? (even if the opening phrase states the contrary) It might be a relative! But he is just being protective so he may have been easily angered.
AltavaAngel chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
From the start, you capture the reader's attention as you wonder what exactly the situation is, and who the people in the car are. A very excellent prologue. I'm actually more of a critic so... -
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »