Reviews for Envious, Fop?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Ah NOO on hold..? Awww.. Noo.. I wanted to read he rest..
Jesse Lane chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
This story is cute! I would really like you to continue this story!
turnabout chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
FINISHTHIS! C'mon AA is SO much better than Twilight. :P But so far, I love it a ton but dying to know what the secrets areeee! ;
magyk13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
This is a brilliant piece of writing! (NOTE TO SELF...Time to get drawing! the only thing is i can't draw!
Truliz chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
WOW!Love your stories so far! *pulls out pen and paper* time to get drawing...now I have to choose someone to draw...and I need to learn how to draw lol!
xJennixJenx chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
I hope your drought ends soon! :D

Good luck to people drawing aha! c: It is great having your name mentioned in a story.
MonochromeSelene chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
YAY, I'm totally gonna try drawing...uh, maybe I should think about who I wanna draw...

Yep, definately drawing something..

Ah yes - NO, ON HOLD!

Objection to that "Hold It!"

Oh well, everyone goes through inspiration droughts now and again, ja?

Hope your inspiration comes soon - we (your readers) await patiently~

~MissYoui

And I really hope I'll be able to finish drawing..sorry, they'll most likely never get past the sketch. I just can't colour very well.
crderf chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
Cool contest. I would try, but I suck at drawing. ...well, I'm not the best, and I am not in the mood for drawing. Good luck on the Twilight story and I can't wait for the next chapter. Take your time. Good luck!
AltavaAngel chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
Well, I would think P. Rose is, for now, on Ingrid's side, so those are my answers on the first 2. "F!" may probably mean a fake profile to be given to Gavin as results of her "scientific research and fingerprint analysis" so as to lead him off the right path. Just guessing here. And lovely story plot as always. -
AltavaAngel chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
Hm...a she? Well...Crossing out Ema and Kianna...Lana might be into the whole plan of Ema's so I'm not sure...and, nope, I can't think of any other people who can identify the prints.
AltavaAngel chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Hah! Klavier is being both a romantic and an overreacter. Who knows? (even if the opening phrase states the contrary) It might be a relative! But he is just being protective so he may have been easily angered.
AltavaAngel chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
From the start, you capture the reader's attention as you wonder what exactly the situation is, and who the people in the car are. A very excellent prologue. I'm actually more of a critic so... -
tiny-shining-star chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
I just found this, as well as its prequel, yesterday, and I must say I love them. I have a real fondness for reading stories where pairings are jealous I must admit. And, this pairing happens to be a guilty pleasure of mine since I finished playing the game.

On the note of Apollo with Trucy, I don't know if you have played the whole game, if not sorry for the spoiler, but they are brother and sister. I personally am not to fond of incest pairings.

I also think the F! stands for fiend...okay, not really. I think it means female, and what a twist that would be.
custardmaker chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
Ooh the plot thickens indeed!

Does (F!) mean fake maybe?
high improbability chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
...Aren't Trucy and Apollo siblings? :P

Oh, cool! I want an Electrolux Aqua Samsung Dyson 90 Twin Magic Washing Machine 403! XD

I can't see this plot getting better. But knowing you, it WILL! Update soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »