Reviews for Setting Things Right
Guest chapter 34 . 4/30/2014
This was a great story! Oh man please tell me there is a sequel! Last chapter had me in tears!
Nicolene B chapter 34 . 11/10/2013
Wow. This is an amazing story. I absolutely loved it and am definitely looking forward to more!
crazykazykim chapter 34 . 10/17/2013
You gave me massive feels... *sniffle* love this story and its sequel. Would also love to see regular Sam dealing with wee!Dean.

On a separate note, I saw an A/N where you said you gave up on SPN during the season 8 premier. Don't give up! Go back at least as far as As Time Goes By (812). There are just utterly epic feels and broments in the 2nd half of the season.

Keep writing and I'll keep reading! :)
theblonde2243 chapter 34 . 6/12/2013
I don't know if I should hate your or love you. I wish I could start reading the next story but...but...oh what the hell!
Guest chapter 34 . 3/10/2013
That...that ending almost had me in tears. Good job, this was an amazing series.
Scavenger'sDaughter2 chapter 24 . 3/7/2013
Haven't started reading this chapter yet but I have been wondering if Sam just has terrible, terrible luck or is this what cas meant, like, he's the one making Sam get hurt so dean has to be the older brother?
ccase13 chapter 34 . 3/21/2012
This is one elegant way to save Sam from Lillith and the hell trip and ultimately save Bobby but I have to see the sequel. It's just too heartbreaking a place to stop.
ccase13 chapter 18 . 3/21/2012
This one is going definitely AU if Jo is dead. Maybe Sam can avoid the whole hell trip and keep Bobby alive without the Leviathans.
ccase13 chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
I'm pretty sure that the Impala came with lap belts but they may have been taken out in the years before seatbelt use became mandatory.

Bobby may be very surprised at how literal Castiel's interpretation of his words is.
kokoroyume chapter 34 . 12/10/2011
Nice story.
happybirthday101 chapter 34 . 12/7/2011
are you gonna write more? Please do. funny story! LOL
runaway08 chapter 34 . 10/23/2011
Why the hell did you stop there? This is so freaking cute! Please update! Please! This is too cute for words! Please! !
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
wow it is a good start thanks for sharing your talents with all of us
duda padalecki chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This story was incredible, rushing to read the sequel.

thanks for sharing
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Wee!Sam Theme post here: