Reviews for Naruto of the Organization: The Flawless Military
GokuSS400 chapter 58 . 2/19
BRAVO! Honestly, the high point of this chapter...FOR ME...was seeing the Megaforce Rangers getting their asses kicked in the blink of an eye LOL

If they'd fought the actual Goseigers...well...idk...if the 13 fought the Gokaigers though...that's a hard tie to beat there...
nightmaster000 chapter 58 . 2/18
Awesome chapter.

The Organization has now crossed to the other side, and new worlds are now open to them.

How will these worlds fair against this new threat? Will the Organization find any new allies in these new worlds?
goddragonking chapter 58 . 2/18
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
gamelover41592 chapter 58 . 2/18
good work
Atlas3252 chapter 57 . 2/4
I hope the Organization crushes the heroes like the worms that they are :D
goddragonking chapter 57 . 2/4
Fate/stay night
nightmaster000 chapter 57 . 2/4
Another awesome chapter.

It interesting to see more dimensions getting involved.

I'm curious do you need more OC's to use in this story? If so i would like submit my OC for you to use if you're interested.
gamelover41592 chapter 57 . 2/4
well that was weird
GokuSS400 chapter 56 . 1/25
ONORE DECADE! (also his armor's not purple...its magenta ;) )

(Only Kamen Rider Fans will understand this)

I must admit I like the idea of Tsukasa-san being the "King" of the Rider multiverse...kind of fitting since last we saw he was travelling through the worlds on a journey.

I take it by the fact that Aang is there, means that in the Avatar timeline this takes place before Korra.

I would think that Imperialdramon Paladin mode would make a better pick for "King" of the Digital world as he is the founder of the Royal Knights.

Also, no offense intended by this...you need a beta reader (they'd help you fix most of the spelling/grammar errors, and there are more than a few spelling errors i've noticed); I'm happy to volunteer for the position too
gamelover41592 chapter 56 . 1/23
Excellent work
supert
gamelover41592 chapter 55 . 1/14
great work on this chapter
gamelover41592 chapter 54 . 12/22/2014
oh crud
Nightlance44 chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
I wonder if any one has actually noticed but the orginazation is a lot like the akustki
gamelover41592 chapter 53 . 12/11/2014