Reviews for Female to Female
crypticnotions chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
Wow. Some of these heartbreaking, but all of them are beautiful.
IDreamedADance chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
Soooo sweet! i love it!
Nina chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
Oh my gosh... your romantic stories are so sweet! They are so nice to read3 I love you for writing all this3 Thanx for making my day:)
L. I. Rodriguez chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
Like it? LOVE it! The last one has to be my absolute favorite (no pun intended). Seriously, these were super cute and really good. It's nice to drabble a bit sometimes, especially if you're having trouble concentrating on a storyline for too long. So once again, great job.
SPEEEEEEEAK chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
Love it! I like this other side of Maureen...
SPEEEEEEEAK chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Aw! So cute!
GorgeousSmile chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
aw. so far I think this one is my favorite chapter. It was really cute and fluffy. :D

I love when Maureen shows this different side of her. it's so cute.
Literaryluminations chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
Yes, you're very demanding. :P You can guilt me into reviewing. By doing nothing... oh, scary!

So... great chapter! Very in character; I can totally believe Joanne would just be... innocent, while sleeping.

SUPERAMAZINGJOB!
The Darklight Angel chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
Such a sweet chapter. I really, really enjoyed it.
comealongpond chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
Love this chapter. Joanne having a crush on her teacher. I can totally imagine it.

Second grade teacher can be hot sometimes. xD
Broadwayismyhothotsex chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
) ) ) ) )that made me smile like a loser...and you know, crushes on teachers, thats something we know a lot about.
Literaryluminations chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
Yaknow, teacher crushes are no where near as torturous as making one's character rip someone's head off. :P Ha!

So... Great job! Seven-year-old Joanne is just too cute. :)
GorgeousSmile chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
Omg,that was so adorable. Joanne is so cute as a child lol! Having a crush on her second grade teacher. aw.

I'm loving these drabbles. keep them coming. :D
Literaryluminations chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
I WANT A VIDEO OF YOU DANCING AROUND, SINGING AVENUE Q!

Eh-em.

Anyway.

Haha! I loved the LMC referances. This was just awesome! Like, amazingly. I can really imagine it happening. :)
The Darklight Angel chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
Avenue Q songs, huh?

If I ask nicely will you sing Wicked instead?

Great chapter! I really enjoyed the way you did Maureen and Joanne's first meeting.